Thread: Extreme Lag on servers in Need for Speed World

Extreme Lag on servers in Need for Speed World

I am playing the beta version of NFS World. Well, my car is Porsche, as it is my favorite. I am encountering an Extreme Lag on servers in Need for Speed World. I can get the lag problems while using the Nitrous as well as in the Cop Chase. The Nitrous effect starts only after more than 10 seconds, since the button is pressed.

Another problem is the Cop Chase. The chase must start immediately after I run into a Police Car. But, even after I Hit and Run the car, the chase starts after more than 25 seconds. I am not able to understand why this huge lag is happening. I am using Windows 7. I am awaiting for suitable responses.

Re: Extreme Lag on servers in Need for Speed World

You have mentioned that you are using the Windows 7 operating system. All the games that are played on this platform keep lagging. So, the Extreme Lag on servers in Need for Speed World may not be a problem with the server, but the operating system. I have not heard the gamers playing this game in any other platform facing such lag issues.

Some of the gamers who are connecting to European servers are facing such Extreme Lag on servers in Need for Speed World. Their problem has not been resolved till now. Anyways, you just need to try connecting with some other to get rid of this problematic situation. I hope that there will be no issues after connecting to a different server.

It is required that you report about the Extreme Lag on servers in Need for Speed World to the officials. Go to the official site of EA. Post about the same there or mail them regarding your problem. I can assure you that they will respond back to you immediately with the probable solution that can be used. Moreover, this game is truly compatible with the Windows 7 operating system.

It seems that the Extreme Lag on servers in Need for Speed World is a bug that is there with the test version. The full version of the game will be released on the 20th of this month. Such problems are sure to be encountered in this test version.

It can also be that the person who has done the configuration of the server has not done the same properly. You will have to either wait for the full version to be released or try joining some other server, as mentioned in one of the above replies..

I have reported about the Extreme Lag on servers in Need for Speed World to the officials of EA by mailing them regarding the same. I am sure that there is no problem between the game and the operating system. So, this is a problem that is totally related to the server's end. I hope that they release a solution soon to this issue because playing on a lagging server is very much miserable.