Thread: Entitlements Failed in Need for Speed World

Entitlements Failed in Need for Speed World

I am having some kind of error while playing the Need for Speed World online. I did not got that what is meant by that error. Actually when i am trying to log on to nfs world then i am getting an error regarding ''check user entitlements'' failed etc etc. Does anybody know that when this error appears and how to get rid of it?

Re: Entitlements Failed in Need for Speed World

I guess they have made some changes in the login server and because of which Beta is over now. So i guess there is not point to log in it instead of doing that, You may try for legging in by using some other server from where you must not get this error. Actually you would be trying to log in on the server which is not currently there.

Even i have got this error many times, Actually i think this error comes when you try to access the server which is not actually active their. But as it has not been updated on an online gaming site, You did not recognize that there is no such server and hence you get an error about Entitlements Failed. You must try playing the same game with some other server.

Yes it is true that you usually get this Entitlements errors when there is something wrong with the server. Actually when there is no server or the sever is down then you get this kind of errors. I have got an error saying that The Need for Speed World Beta has completed and servers are now shut down. So you must go for logging on some other server where you can enjoy your online playing.

I have provided a solution which helps you to integrate with CIFS/SMB, Samba, and NFS file servers that are easily deployed with zero-perceptible latency to end-users and no change to network infrastructure. By using the same Control Center platform, You can work with the File Server Entitlement Management such as SharePoint and Application Entitlement Management.

This error might be coming because of the down server from the EA itself. I think you need to wait for some time as there might be some changes happening with the server which you are trying to get connected with. You may have to log in to some other server as if the server which you are trying to connected has been removed.

Ensuring mandatory access control across file servers is extremely difficult with servers distributed across the enterprise, managed by different administrators, with frequently changing user job responsibilities and project assignments. The discretionary access control model native to file servers simply does not meet today's requirements, which are driven by compliance, governance and risk management objectives.