Thread: SPEED BUG Porsche VS Lotus in Need for Speed World

SPEED BUG Porsche VS Lotus in Need for Speed World

I think I am facing a SPEED BUG between Porsche VS Lotus in Need for Speed World. I had opted for Porsche by checking out that Lotus has comparatively less points shown in the bar for Top Speed than Porsche. Now, when I take a run with Porsche, its maximum speed can only reach upto 291 km/h, but Lotus speeds at a surprise speed of 302 km/h. I am not able to understand why this is happening. Is this a bug in the game? Please provide all the information that you guys can give, that can help me in this situation.

Re: SPEED BUG Porsche VS Lotus in Need for Speed World

There is a possibility that the situation that you are facing may be a SPEED BUG with Porsche VS Lotus in Need for Speed World. There is no need to worry because this version of game that you are playing is just a beta version. It has been released for test purposes. For any information on the full version of this game, have a look at the thread below:
    NFS World Online Release Date and System Requirements

I have also played this beta version of Need for Speed World and I can assure you that the speed of Lotus is greater than Porsche. Are there more than one models of Lotus available? If there is, then the one that you are checking the speed is a better one and the one that you are running with is slower. Check out the same and let me know about it.

There is only 1 model of Lotus available in Need for Speed World. I suggest you to understand the points mentioned below:
    1. The Top Speed of Porsche is more than Lotus.
    2. But, the acceleration of Porsche is less when compared to Lotus.
    3. Also, the handling of Porsche is less than Lotus.

When you compare the above 3 points, you can make out that when both these cars go for a long run, Lotus will go faster than Porsche.

From the above reply by Mario2, you must have known that while selecting a car, you must compare all the 3 features:
    • Top Speed
    • Acceleration
    • handling

According to me, it is better to select a car that has more acceleration than top speed. I hope that your situation has been cleared out. If you have any more doubts, then reply here about the same.

In all the previous editions of NFS that I have played the speed of Porsche has always been greater than Lotus, in all the 3 aspects. I mean to say that the points bar of handling, acceleration as well as top speed was very much greater when Porsche was compared to Lotus. Anyways, thanks for providing me the information about how it is in this edition.