Thread: NFS World Matchmaking FIX

NFS World Matchmaking FIX

I need someone to help me with the NFS World Matchmaking FIX. I am using the Windows 7 operating system with 4 GB RAM and Core2Duo processor. I have installed the game without any issues in my system. The problem is that I am not able to play the multiplayer mode. Actually, when I try to join the server, it seems that the server cannot accept my system. It simply does not allow me to do so. I am not able to understand why this is happening. All possible assistance is very much appreciated.

Re: NFS World Matchmaking FIX

There is a possibility that you are encountering the NFS World Matchmaking issue because of a server error. This is a problem from the end of the server, that is from the host. Send a mail to the officials or post about the same to their official site. They will respond back to you with the solution that can be used in such a situation. I have seen many users facing this situation with NFS World.

On checking the site of NFS World, I found out that the authorities have mentioned about a server downtime. The solution that they have provided is to log off from the server and then, log in again into the site for getting access. So, the system will try to gain proper access to the server and then, if the connection is stage, there will be no more difficulties experienced again.

There was some issue in the server because of which the multiplayer mode was not able to function with NFS World. There was a possible bug that was responsible for the error. Well, the server has been updated and thus, the particular bug has been removed successfully, according to the report of the authorities.

If any of the above mentioned suggestions do not allow for the NFS World Matchmaking FIX, then make sure that the problem is not related to an incompatibility conflict between the game and the operating system. For this, you need to run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system. It will list the game among the incompatibilities, if it cannot be played in Windows 7.

The version of NFS World that has been released is a beta version of the game. The beta version of any game, application or software have bugs. They are actually released to test, if the users encounter any sort of problems. Some information on the full version is provided here:
    NFS World Online Release Date and System Requirements
    It is mentioned in this thread that the game is supported by the Windows 7 operating system.

Thanks for providing all your views and suggestions on the issue regarding the NFS World Matchmaking. I think that there was some kind of problem from the end of the server because of which I was getting the particular problems. The officials replied back to me that the server problem has been fixed and I am not getting the issues in the multiplayer modes any more.