Thread: Need For Speed World beta free for P2P?

Need For Speed World beta free for P2P?

I am having one query regarding which i need to know Need For Speed World beta version which is releasing soon. I am having the P2P and i wanted to know whether game is free or should the user have to pay some amount on monthly basis. If any one is having knowledge about the same then let me know about. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need For Speed World beta free for P2P?

As per my knowledge there no monthly charges applicable for the use of the Need For Speed World beta. It is completely free to play on your P2P without paying a single amount. You can go through the gameplay without any issue. So buy one for you an play the game. This is really nice game to play.

If this game will be free then i think this will be the biggest flop of the EA games. As previous version of the game is having the same feature activated and no one gone interested in the game and it got failed. If this Need For Speed World beta is having the same thing then i don't think that this will got success.

I am the big fan of the game and waiting for the release of the game for long time. Finally this game is about to release and i am eager to play the game. I have heard that game is having the feature to play it online with multiplayer for free. The new one is having nice cars and features with good graphic ability.

This is really nice to see the EA is releasing the new version of the Need For Speed game after a long time. And i have got information about this on the official site of it which is having new regarding the games new update and all. If you want then you can also visit the below given link.
    Need For Speed World beta

If you are still having more doubt regarding the same then you can go with the EA forum which can help you with the queries of yours related to the same. So if you want to get the solution of your problem then please visit the EA forum and submit your query and you will get the solution of your problem. Thanks