Thread: Ski Stunt Simulator

Ski Stunt Simulator

Does anyone heard about the game Ski Stunt Stimulator. I am looking for some best sports game for my pc. I have a Intel Core i7 processor with 4GB RAM support and a 1GB graphic card. The game which I found is Ski Stunt Stimulator. I want to play this game but what does this game provides. Which are the other best sports game I can install. I am looking for some football games.

Re: Ski Stunt Simulator

The Ski Stunt Simulator is particularly sophisticated game in its premises. The mouse can control the position of the body of your skier and it is based on Newtons physical law. It is possible to perform tricks and the game is very dramatic. The game offers four levels of difficulty and a score of different courses. You must use a software key to activate the game.

Ski Stunt Simulator is a simulator ski quite realistic and accurate. Perform jumps and tricks while racing down the snowy slopes. I did find this game amusing or purpose, you should have understood, is to make ski jumping, except that it is the mouse to guide the skier. If you mouse down the skier to fall, if you put the mouse to the right, then he will lean towards the right. It is a easy game.

Ski Stunt Simulator May very well be my practice all-time game physics. As with most games of physics it is very simple to play. Here you can control a skier 2D perform various tricks on the slopes. Ski Stunt Simulator stands out is the physics of FIDA and there are some lists of controls performed. This is not a simple game of jumping but there are some tactics you can use. In fact, Ski Stunt Simulator is a collaboration between a programmer and Relic Entertainment.

The game is free and and had setup the same in my pc. I had missed some demos and found this game very interesting in a video. The game is very nice and it is much better to use. For a best sports game for your pc I will recommend you to play Fifa 09. The PC version has as a minor gameplay and graphics. The game is very interesting and it is really nice to play and enjoy.

Sky Stunt Simulator looks like some experimental gameplay. You must play that for something and other that Fifa is a high end enjoyable graphic game which suits your system requirement. Then game offers fluidity of the ball, passing and dribbling in this release. But that does not alter the fact that this is an interesting effort to bring this sport to a platform with common complications of computers.

I am playing Fifa in my Xbox and this is really awesome game with continuous hours of gameplay. This control affects more comfortable, although the accuracy of the console versions has been lost in some way to go to Pc, whether we use pad as if we use keyboard and mouse. On the other hand Ski Stunt Stimulator is a very basic gameplay with some settings workouts.