Thread: MW2 Server Admin Tool

MW2 Server Admin Tool

I have heard that the MW2 Server Admin Tool has been released. I want to know what are the features that this tool provides. Also, where I can I get the same. Can it be used in all the operating systems? I am using Windows 7 because of which I am having this query, as many applications and softwares are incompatible with the same. Well, I am playing Modern Warfare 2 without any issues in this operating system.

Kindly provide proper information for the above mentioned tool as soon as possible. I am waiting for your replies.

Re: MW2 Server Admin Tool

I want you to know that the MW2 Server Admin Tool is an illegal application that has been released. If you sue the same, then you will surely be banned from the server for ever. Actually, your IP will be tracked and thus, you will get banned.

Anyways, this is a tool that helps you to know the IP of all the gamers who are connected with the server. Actually, it can be used only if you create a server. Tracking the IPs of various gamers is very much illegal.

With the help of the MW2 Server Admin Tool, the creator of the server can kick any player that he/she wants. It is of no use if you are connecting to some server. Another point to be noted is that when you create a server, your IP gets tracked. So, if the officials know the you have used the MW2 Server Admin Tool, then your IP address will get banned.

MW2 Server Admin Tool is a server application, that is developed in C++. The tool is very powerful, but you may have noticed the disadvantages that can be caused because of using the same. If you are using the tool for good purposes, then you can deal with the following:
    1. As the server is created for Multiplayer modes, there are some issues that has to be handled while managing the sever. You can use various options in the tool for the same purpose.
    2. Another advantage is that you can be free of hackers while using the tool, while being the host of the server.

One thing that must be noted is that there are 2 sides of every coin. I mean to say that one can make a wrong use as well as a proper use of any application that is released. For example, Adobe Photoshop, it can be used for many proper purposes. But, there are many wrong usages too. So, it totally depends upon how the user works with it. Hence, while working with it, one must remember that its wrong usage can lead to being banned forever from the game.

In a recent update from the officials who have created this MW2 Server Admin Tool, they have mentioned that the VAC cannot ban the servers who are using this tool for watching the IPs of various gamers connecting to the server as well as kicking them. The reason is that this tool does not have any feature that van lead to the hack of any system joining the server. This tool is simply used as an internet monitor application. The explanation that the officials had given for this is that it is not wrong to ban or kick a gamer who uses cheats.

Thanks for all your comments and suggestions on the MW2 Server Admin Tool. It is good to know that it is not illegal to use the same for protection from hackers as well as the gamers who use cheats while playing this game. This application will be quite informative to the host or the one who creates the server.