Thread: Mytheon game launcher problem

Mytheon game launcher problem

I have recently done an installation of the game called Mytheon in my system that is running the Windows Vista operating system. Well, I am facing the Mytheon game launcher problem. When I double-click on the icon of this game, I get an error message saying that "the launcher cannot be loaded". I am not able to understand why I am getting such a message. Kindly provide some assistance to resolve this situation.

Re: Mytheon game launcher problem

It seems that the installed files of the game is conflicting with the operating system that you are using. Thus, it is resulting in the Mytheon game launcher problem. Actually, Windows Vista is not recommended for playing any of the games, even if they support the particular platform. Even if the game starts fine, you will face other issues like game lag and so on.

First of all, the entire game hangs when the Mytheon game launcher problem is encountered in the system. I have experienced the same and this is why I can assure about the problem. Also, I have resolved it with the steps given below:
    • The Task Manager has to be started and the process of the game, that is launcher.ui.exe has to be ended.
    • After that, restart the computer and try launching the game again.

The hectic thing in this method is that you have to keep restarting the entire system again and again, when this problem is encountered.

It seems that there is some bug with the copy of the game that you are having because of which you are getting the Mytheon game launcher problem. There is no need to worry, since you simply have to report about this problem to the officials. Mail them regarding the problem or go to their official site and then, post your situation there. I am sure that you will get a genuine solution with the help of this method.

The bug of the Mytheon game launcher problem is there is some of the copies of the game. You are a victim of the same and I want you to know that if any of the above solutions do not help you, then there is nothing that can be done about it. Anyways, I have found on their official site that a patch will be released soon, which when installed will remove the particular bugs being faced.

I have reinstalled the game and thus, have resolved the Mytheon game launcher problem. So, I guess this issue was being caused because the required files were not installed properly in the system. Anyways, thanks for all your comments and suggestions for eradicating this situation. It is great of you people being so co-operative.