Thread: Character can’t be loaded in Mytheon game

Character can’t be loaded in Mytheon game

My computer is running the Windows 7 operating system with 4 GB RAM and Corei7 processor. I have downloaded this game called Mytheon from the internet. I installed the same without any problems, but the situation that I am encountering after the game is started is that the character can’t be loaded in Mytheon game. I am not able to understand why this is happening.

Any assistance on this issue is very much appreciated. Thanks for any help in advance.

Re: Character can’t be loaded in Mytheon game

I dont think that there is any need to worry if the character can’t be loaded in Mytheon game. The reason is that such problems seem to happen when there is some error in the connection with the server. So, if you are not connected to the server properly, then such problems will occur again and again. I have encountered a similar problem and I have to log in again and again, till the characters do not load completely. I suppose that you should also try doing the same.

Since, you are using the Windows 7 operating system, there is a possibility that the game can be incompatible with it. You have to check out if the problem that the character can’t be loaded in Mytheon game is related to incompatibility or not. The hardware and software evaluation wizard will help you in this case. It will list all the compatible and incompatible components in your system when it is run. If the game is listed among the incompatible ones, then your situation cannot be fixed.

Make sure that the game is installed properly in your system. The issues like the character can’t be loaded in Mytheon game are encountered when some files are missing among the installed files. There may be a file of characters, that may be possessing some sort of error. Reinstalling the game will eradicate the problem, according to me. You have to make sure that no other programs and applications are run in the background because this is one of the causes of the installation error.

If the character can’t be loaded in Mytheon game even after the reinstallation is done, then there is an issue with the setup of the game itself. Some files may be corrupted and this is why the game is not being installed properly. Well, you just have to download a new copy of this game and after that, try installing and then just let me know if the characters load after that.

The character can’t be loaded in Mytheon game is a genuine problem that was being caused because of some bug with the server of the game. So, this is an official issue and has been fixed now. If multiple logins dont help you to resolve the problem, then the one technique that can help you with a proper solution is to contact the officials themselves. They will let you know if the problem is still there from their end or not.

How can the officials be such irresponsible about this new game? I have come to know that there are many issues other than the one that I am facing, that is the Character can’t be loaded in Mytheon game. I have sent a mail saying that they have hired such an unstable server for their game. Lets see what they respond about the same.