Thread: Mytheon Game Mail Problem

Mytheon Game Mail Problem

I am trying to register on the official site of Mytheon, but I guess that it is not allowing me to do so. I filled all the required fields properly and then, after the submission of the information, I get a message saying that a "A confirmation email will be sent to you". The problem is that I do not get a confirmation mail ever. I am waiting for so long, but still no response. Does anyone know why I am facing this Mytheon Game Mail Problem? Thanks for any assistance in advance.

Re: Mytheon Game Mail Problem

I was facing the same Mytheon Game Mail Problem. I waited for a long time and I did not get the confirmation. I had to register for 4-5 times after which I got the particular mail. So, I suppose that you will have try registering again and again until you receive the particular mail. According to me, this is some bug that their mail server has. I think that many users trying to register are encountering this issue.

The Mytheon Game Mail Problem has already been solved by the officials from quite a long time. Just try once and if you still do not get the confirmation mail from them, then it is required that you must contact the officials and report the same to them. Post about this problem on the official site or mail them regarding this situation. They will respond back to you with what has to be done.

The Mytheon Game Mail Problem is just one issue that you have encountered on their site. Following are a list of issues that has been said to be resolved, but some of the users are still facing:
    • The Game Does not Start
    • Game can’t Load
    • Can’t Finish The Quest
    • Characters Became Invisible
    • Servers Down
    • Mouse Movement Problems
    • Vendor Crashes
    • Client Freezing Pause Sluggish Motion
    • Stone Lock Down
    • Game Crashes while Selling/Buying
    • Can’t Receive Goods at Auction
    • Character can’t be Loaded
    • Launcher Problem
    • Character Deletion after Realm Crash

Well, the solution for all these above mentioned issues have been provided on our forums already. Search for the same, if you face any of them.

Thank for for replying soon on the situation of the Mytheon Game Mail Problem. I have posted about this issue on their official site. Well, no reply till now. I guess nothing can be done rather than waiting. Anyways, lets hope for the best. It is good to know that this is a problem from their end. Please keep providing such useful information in the future too.