Thread: How to uninstall Runescape game

How to uninstall Runescape game

I have been playing the Runescape game online from quiet a few days now but recently i have purchased the GTA IV game it is also a very interesting game and hence i have stopped playing the Runescape Game online. so i would like to remove this game from my system. Can anyone tell me how can i uninstall the Runescape game completely from my system so that none of the files associated to files still remain on the system.

Re: How to uninstall Runescape game

As far as i know have you downloaded some fies on your system or on your hard drive before you started to play the Runescape game online. The Runescape game is a simple online game which can be played without installing any of the files so if the files are not installed then how can we uninstall the same.

It appears as you have not under stood the problem clearly i think when you play a game online there are some files which need to get installed on your system before the game is played for the first on your browser. i can find some files associated to the Runescape game in the mydocuments folder. Any other ideas please help.

The Runescape game directly runs in the Browser which you might be using on your system it runs directly using Java. But in your case it appears you may have installed a fake application either the keylogger or a similar kind of an application. It would be better if you can tell exactly which files you need to get deleted. So that we can try to provide you a solution to your problem.

In this situation i would advice you to check whether there are some files associated to the Runescape game somewhere in the programs files also remember to check for some unknown applications in the Add/remove utility within the control panel. This will help you in this case.

I too have played the Runescape game before few months its a nice game and the game can be played simply in the browser and hence it appears as the there is no need to download and install some files on the system all the files are fetched by the game from the source only. So you might have some files in the web browser and you can simply delete the files.