Thread: Mytheon game crashes while Selling/Buying

Mytheon game crashes while Selling/Buying

I am encountering a weird problem that I am trying to buy online. I have heard that this Mytheon game crashes while Selling/Buying. I want to know when this problem will be solved. I am using the Windows 7 operating system and have a very stable internet connection. I want to know if this is a problem related to the system that I am using or if this a genuine issue. All possible replies and suggestions to eradicate this situation is very much appreciated.

Re: Mytheon game crashes while Selling/Buying

There is no need to worry if the Mytheon game crashes while Selling/Buying. This is not a problem that is being caused because of the system that you are using. There is some issue from the end of the server. So, the officials have to eradicate this situation from their end. Only after that the people will be able to buy or sell this game. There is nothing that can be done, except to wait patiently.

According to me, the situation that the Mytheon game crashes while Selling/Buying has been fixed by the authorities. I suppose that you have tried buying the same quite time ago. So, try buying it now. It is recently that this bug has been fixed.

If you face the problem again, then I suggest you to report about the same to the officials again. Post about this on their official site or simply send them a mail. They will surely respond back to you.

Even after the problem has been fixed, the Mytheon game crashes while Selling/Buying still. I have faced this issue while buying it. Well, I have solved the problem and suggest you to use the same technique as mine. It is required that you must not buy or sell very fast. I did the sell very slowly and there were no problems found like game crash and so on.

Another solution that can be used if the Mytheon game crashes while Selling/Buying is to use the default option that is provided there. This is called as the auto sell/buy option. When this particular option is used the situation of crashing is lowered. Just try out the same and let me know if you face the same issues even after that.

Thanks to all you people for your comments on the problem that the Mytheon game crashes while Selling/Buying. I thought that I was the only one encountering this issue. Anyways, I am still facing this situation. I have already reported about the same to the officials via mail. I hope that I get some suitable response immediately.