Thread: Dragon Age Origins Leliana's Song - Crossbow, Short bow or Long bow

Dragon Age Origins Leliana's Song - Crossbow, Short bow or Long bow

I have recently started playing Dragon Age Origins Leliana's Song. As I am new to it, I want to know whether Crossbow, Short bow or Long bow must be selected for Leliana. I am playing the ranged archer rogue. Crossbow has the ability for more damage, but its firing rate is too slow. Also, I am confused if I should put all the points into Dex. Is it required for some points to be included in the share too? All possible comments are duly appreciated.

Re: Dragon Age Origins Leliana's Song - Crossbow, Short bow or Long bow

I suppose that you must go with the long bow ranger in Dragon Age Origins Leliana's Song if you are confused between Crossbow, Short bow or Long bow. Check out the strength and other information about this ranger from thread that is provided below:
    Dragon Age Origins Leliana's Song - long bow ranger and strength info
    I hope that this information will prove to be of some help to do your selection.

I guess that you should go with your own thinking of selecting Crossbow. There is no need to worry if the firing rate of this ranger is comparatively less. This is because it has the ability to be the best ranger, as the strength cannot go upto more than 20. Short bow has a comparatively faster firing rate. But, it does not do the required damage so fast. So, I guess Crossbow is the best option.

It is required that you provide as more dex as possible. I had did the same while playing Dragon Age Origins Leliana's Song. Well, talking about the points that are to be added into the strength, I suggest that this must be done only occasionally. But, make sure that you give enough dex because it seems that she likes when she has more dex with her.

According to me, you must go with the Long bow ranger because it has the best range than any other ranger. With this technique, you can keep the ranger very much away from where the fight is going on.

Well, it is also required that you must have a good bow that favors the Long bow ranger. I recommend you to use Marjolaine's Recurve because it has the ability of Rapid Aim. I can ensure this because I have played the quest with the above mentioned bow and ranger.

I guess that I will go with the long bow ranger because I have some positive suggestions for the same here. Also, I searched the web regarding the people who are in support of the particular rangers. The long bow rangers received the maximum support. I have also started with the quest with this long bow ranger and have also selected the particular bow that is suggested by Hitman22. Thanks for all the assistance.