Thread: Dragon Age Origins: Leliana's Song is missing in GAME Promotions

Dragon Age Origins: Leliana's Song is missing in GAME Promotions

I want to know if anyone has encountered this weird problem in Dragon Age Origins that Leliana's Song is missing in GAME Promotions. I had bought this game as well as the DLC. But, when I checked it out, the particular song was not shown in the promotions. I am not able to understand why this is happening, even after having a genuine copy of the game. Please provide some assistance as soon as possible.

Re: Dragon Age Origins: Leliana's Song is missing in GAME Promotions

If Leliana's Song is missing in GAME Promotions in Dragon Age Origins, then the required files must be not properly installed to show the required song. Anyways, you need to reinstall the game by removing all the traces of the previously installed files. I am not sure whether this will work or not. But, if the files are missing, then reinstallation will help you to fix the situation.

I have encountered a similar situation in Dragon Age Origins that Leliana's Song is missing in GAME Promotions. I had downloaded this game from the web and had bought the DLC too. But, I cannot see the song anywhere in the promotions. I tried out reinstallation already, but that did not help. So, entire game has been installed properly, but the song cannot be found in the promotions.

It seems that many users are facing this problem that the Leliana's Song is missing in GAME Promotions in Dragon Age Origins. So, there is a possibility that the DLC has a problem or some sort of bug. It is required that this must be reported to the officials, so that they can provide some official solution for this situation. I dont think that there is any other solution available.

Even if anyone must have informed about this problem that Leliana's Song is missing in GAME Promotions in Dragon Age Origins, it will be better that if you post about the same on the official site or send a mail to them regarding this matter. So, they will know that there are many gamers facing this problem. Because of this, they will look into the problem and provide a solution as soon as possible.

I am sure that the DLC that I have downloaded is not corrupt because I downloaded the same twice, but I am getting the same issue that the Dragon Age Origins: Leliana's Song is missing in GAME Promotions. Anyways, I have removed the DLC from the game, as I have received a suggestion in 1 of the replies above that such a DLC can corrupt the entire game.