Thread: Alpha Protocol Game

Alpha Protocol Game

Alpha Protocolshas recently banned on PC and seems to be getting satisfying responses from the gamers across different countries. This RPG game is developed by obsidian who previously developed a great remarkable game called "Never winter Nights 2" and Knights of the old Republic 2. In this game you are going to play an interesting character which is Spy deals with top secret activities mostly for US government. The game goes on big action when Michael at his regular work figures out something big, and that was world wide conspiracy. This third person shooting game which includes RPG aspect reminds me a very recent launched Mass Effect 2.

There is good range of weapons (Pistol, Submachine gun, Shotgun, Assault rifle and Hand to hand) to show up your skill in this RPG. This game offers a detail manual customization right from players to weaponry, so before getting in to action customize the player as well as weapons to play tough. The game play and mostly the shooting stuffs are quite similar to Mass Effect 2 but in this game you are going to experience little more RPG ingredient. Too much of RPG either turns you off or may be you are going to enjoy it more because it is just individual choice. Many believe that RPG stuffs are going fine but there are rumors that RPG is creating little more complexity while during game play.

Re: Alpha Protocol Game

I am little upset with the banning of the game from the PC as i have gone through the review and let me tell you that i was about to get it on my PC but anyways now i cant play the game on PC. Is there any way to get this game again to run on the PC? If it is possible then please reply me back. Hope to get it for my PC.