Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 13-07-2010

Dragon Age Origins Leliana's Song is like Dragon Age 2

I am playing the Dragon Age Origins Leliana's Song which seems to like exactly same as the Dragon Age 2. The appearance and the look of the Leliana Songs are having same feature as Hawke in Dragon Age 2. I think this is not the thing which is only noticed by me only. Some more of the user is also having the faith on the same. Thank you.
Old 13-07-2010

Re: Dragon Age Origins Leliana's Song is like Dragon Age 2

I agree with you as i found the same behavior which you are getting. I found that both the character is just the Mod of each other and not having much difference with the same. I think that Bioware has not having much difference made in the same. I unable to find the reason why the Dragon Age was not that much successful as the Dragon Age Origins Leliana's Song?
Old 13-07-2010

I think that i need to support the same. It seems that the Leliana and Miss Hawke and find that there is not much difference between them. Both are having the same features. I think Bioware does not make any more difference in both the game. Any ways i love playing both the game and having no issue with the same.
Old 13-07-2010

I found the Dragon Age Origins Leliana's Song more likable then the Dragon Age 2. The Leliana's Song is having the nice story mode which makes the game to play with more interesting. I have played both the game but the features of Dragon Age Origins Leliana's Song is more attractive then Dragon Age origin.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,