Thread: NFS World Online Release Date and System Requirements

NFS World Online Release Date and System Requirements

I have played all the versions of NFS and I have found that all of them are quite interesting. The latest one that I have played is NFS Shift. I am waiting for the new version to be released, that is NFS World.

Actually, I want to know about NFS World Online Release Date and System Requirements. I will keep my system up-to-date, so that there will be no issues like lag and incompatibilities while playing this game in my computer, that is running the Windows Vista operating system.

All possible comments on this topic are very much appreciated.

NFS World Online Release Date Confirmed

The officially announced Release Date of NFS World Online is 20th July, 2010. So, the wait will be just for 7 more days. This game has many features that the older editions of the game did not posses. The gamer will be able access the car models and their parts that are licensed and genuine. There are multiple game modes available as well in NFS Shift.

System Requirements of NFS World Online

Following are the System Requirements of NFS World Online:
    • Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP or Windows Vista
    • Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E2140 @ 1.6 GHz or AMD X2 4000 @ 2.1 GHz or better
    • RAM: 1 GB or more
    • Hard Disk: 3 GB or more free
    • Video Memory: 256 MB or more
    • Video Card: nVidia GeForce 7800 GTX or ATI Radeon X700 Pro or better
    • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
    • DirectX: 9.0c or higher

NFS World Online does not support the Windows 7 platform

It seems from the system requirements of this game, that are provided in the above post by Mr. Boo Bear, that NFS World Online does not support the Windows 7 platform. So, once again the FANS of NFS, who are using Windows 7 will again have to face incompatibility problems while trying to play this game in this particular operating system.

The compatibility mode or the compatibility tool

Rather than releasing NFS World Online for Windows Vista, it would have been better if the officials would have released this game for Windows 7, as most of the users have upgraded to this this operating system. Also, Windows 7 is recommended for games more than Windows Vista

Anyways, the users of Windows 7 will have to use the compatibility mode to play this game, if any problem is encountered. I hope that the officials will atleast release the compatibility tool, that can be used for the game to run properly in Windows 7.

NFS World Online is a combination of Most Wanted, Carbon, Undercover and Shift

It seems that NFS World Online is a combination of Most Wanted, Carbon, Undercover and Shift. MW was rated the best among all the older versions. Carbon and Undercover did not get as much support as MW. Anyways, Shift was far more better than Carbon and Undercover and on watching the official trailer of NFS World Online, I felt that it has a combination of all these editions. The trailer also showed some additional features included like a powerblow or something like that. I bet this particular edition is going to ROCK!!!!

Windows 7 is supported by NFS World Online

The system requirements that are provided in one of the above posts by Mr. Boo Bear are the minimum ones. The recommended system requirements shows that Windows 7 is supported by NFS World Online. So, the Windows 7 users and the NFS fans who are using this particular operating system need not worry about any incompatibility problem between the game and the operating system.