Thread: Dragon Age Origins Lelianas Song Implementation of Memories

Dragon Age Origins Lelianas Song Implementation of Memories

I have installed the Dragon Age Origins on my device. As the game is having the Leliana's Song is a memory which is discussed by the Leliana herself. In the game i wanted to know whether there is any back story reward available in game as i am getting with the Leliana's Story. So if there then please let me know about it. Thank in advance.

Re: Dragon Age Origins Lelianas Song Implementation of Memories

I think that there is no other way by which you can get the same reward as you are getting with the Lelianas Story. I have completed the game but never find any ways by which i can get the reward point in the same. If any one got any ways to get the rewards then let me know so that i can also aware of the same.

OK i am having one more issue with the Lelianas song which was not occuring before but now i am getting the problem with it. The Dragon Age: Origins - Leliana's song is unable to load content. I am unaware of the reason behind this. So if you can then please let me know how will get rid of this issue. Waiting for reply.

This issue has been seen by most of the user who are unable to Load the Lelianas Song content. The solution for this is that you have to download the DLC to work with the issue of yours which you are getting. The new DLC might resolve the issue related to the same. Check out the below given link which is having the same discussion as you are going through.
    Dragon Age: Origins - Leliana's song is unable to load content

If the problem related to the Dragon Age: Origins - Leliana's song is unable to load content is not yet resolved and you are still getting the problem with it then one thing i can advise you to contact the Bioware regarding this query as they are the developer of the game and might be aware pf this kind of issue. Hope this will work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja-X View Post
    This issue has been seen by most of the user who are unable to Load the Lelianas Song content. The solution for this is that you have to download the DLC to work with the issue of yours which you are getting. The new DLC might resolve the issue related to the same. Check out the below given link which is having the same discussion as you are going through.
    Dragon Age: Origins - Leliana's song is unable to load content
    I have tried the new installation of the DLC on my system that you have asked me to perform but let me tell you that it is not installing Leliana's Song DLC. I have downloaded the new DLC of the Lelianas Song. But while installing the same into the system at that time i am unable to do so. Please help me with the same.

I think that there might be some issue with the rights of the installation. Are you running with the Admins Right in the system. If not then i will advise you to install the game with the Admin Rights which might resolve the issue with the installation of the Lelianas Song. For more check out this.
    Leliana's Song DLC installation issue in Dragon Age Origins