Thread: Dragon Age Origins - Leliana always has 5% Fatigue

Dragon Age Origins - Leliana always has 5% Fatigue

I want to know if anyone has experienced a situation in Dragon Age Origins that Leliana always has 5% Fatigue. I felt that there is a problem because when she does not have anything active and also no weapons, I am getting such amount of fatigue with her.

Does anyone know whether this is a genuine experience or not? My computer is running Windows Vista operating system. I am awaiting for suitable responses and comments on this topic.

Re: Dragon Age Origins - Leliana always has 5% Fatigue

It is true that in Dragon Age Origins, Leliana always has 5% Fatigue. There is nothing to be worried about this situation because this is genuine. The reason why she has such amount of fatigue even when she seems to be idle is because there is a song always active on her. As you may have played the game, you must know that this is a special feature of Leliana.

Yes, the song that is active on her continuously causes Leliana to have 5% Fatigue always in Dragon Age Origins. Actually, this particular song helps her to boost on her abilities that can be used for combat purposes.

Many gamers have a wrong thinking that if a simple song can increase the fatigue by such a number. Well, this is how the game is designed, so there is nothing that can be done about it.

In Dragon Age Origins, you will find that there is a description that is given for every ability of Leliana. There are 2 alternatives provided, either Upkeep or Cost. If the latter is given in the information, then the ability is a sustained one. You can also come to know from that information how much amount of fatigue will be affected for each ability. The lowest number will be 5%, that you are already experiencing.

It is good to know that the situation that Leliana always has 5% Fatigue in Dragon Age Origins is just a genuine case. I was worried that this is a problem being faced. Anyways, thanks for all your replies and comments on this topic. I hope to get the same help for any information or if I face any other problems in the future. Have a nice time, people...............