Thread: Leliana's Song DLC installation issue in Dragon Age Origins

Leliana's Song DLC installation issue in Dragon Age Origins

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed Dragon Age origins game application to the system. I do not know what could have been the issue but I am not able to install the Leliana's Song DLC to the system. I really do not know what could have been the problem. Please do help me out so that I can sort the issue. Please help.

Re: Leliana's Song DLC installation issue in Dragon Age Origins

I would suggest you to get the issue or make the aspects to be worked. In order to get the issue to be worked it is necessary that you do check for the change that is needed. It will be surely help you out and function as needed. This will really make the change to be worked. Now you need to make the installation as needed it will really make the things to get implemented. So perform for the thing.

There is another way to which you can make the change. All you need to do is to make the installation of the application under admin right. Do process and function by first right clicking on the installer.exe file and then make it install or run as administrator. Get access to the admin account and then make the installation. It will surely help you out well and function. Do check.

Run the system under safe mode. As safe mode do not have much of the embedded system or application. You can make the desired change and work as needed. This will surely help you out and make the aspects to be worked. So do process and make the changes that needs to be implemented. It will surely help you to get to function and process for the thing as needed.

Process well by making the installation of the application well under the same that is by getting the issue to be worked or processed well that is by making the application to be installed under admin right. This will surely let you to get the ailments to be processed as needed and make the change to be worked. So do check out.