Thread: Leliana's Song in Dragon Age Origins leads to system crash

Leliana's Song in Dragon Age Origins leads to system crash

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed Dragon Age origins game to the system. The problem is that I am not able to work well or process for the thing that is needed. When I play Leliana's Song the system gets crash. I do not know what could have been the problem. Please do help me out so that I can make the changes to be worked. Please do help.

Re: Leliana's Song in Dragon Age Origins leads to system crash

The problem quite seems with the patch that is been installed. You need to check out for the latest patch that may do not have much of the issue. This will surely let you to get the issue to be sorted and work as needed. It would be better that you do check for the change and then make the essential aspects to be worked. This will surely let you to get the changes to be implemented.

The possibility seems with the application. It could be that the application is not able to work or function as needed. It could be that the application is not functioning as it is not able to work or process as needed. This will surely let you to get the implementation to get worked. It could be essential and necessary that you do process for the change and make it work as needed.

It could be that the application is not able to cope with the system well and hence it is necessary that you do check for the issue well by making the amendments to be implemented. You need to check out for the same by getting the aspects to be implemented. So get it install under compatible mode. You will be able to function or process for the thing as needed.

Run the system under safe mode and then make the essential change to be worked. All you need to do is to check out by making the application to get install well as safe mode do not have much of the embedded function or settings and hence you can then process for the thing which would be better. So do process and make the application to be installed and then process as required.

There can be a possibility that the system may be appended with some bug and this is the reason that you are not able to work well. I hope it will surely let you to get to function and make the desired aspects to be processed. It will be better that you do function as required. All you need to do is to scan the system using a good tool and then check for the output.