Thread: Dragon Age Origins Leliana's Songs unauthorization problem

Dragon Age Origins Leliana's Songs unauthorization problem

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed Dragon Age Origin game and the problem is with the Leliana's Song as I have downloaded it from the game and not able to play the same. I do not know what could have been the problem. Please do help me out so that I can make the aspects to be worked and processed and work as needed. Do help me out.

Re: Dragon Age Origins Leliana's Songs unauthorization problem

There is a way through which you can make the desired aspects to be embedded all you need to do is to check or get a new copy of the application and then make the amendments in order to work well. I hope this will surely let you to get the change to be worked. I would suggest you to get a new copy or purchase it again. This will surely help you out.

There is a possibility that the application may be the reason that you are not able to get to a particular solution. So in order to work or process for the thing it is essential that you check out for the aspects to be worked. In order to get the required ailment to be fulfilled do process as required. I hope this will surely let you to get to a proper solution and process. So check out.

Contact the EA support team. They will help you out with the issue that you are facing. I suppose the issue would be from the manufacturer side and hence you are not able to get sort of the thing. So in order to function or make the essential changes to be worked it is necessary that you do perform or get the implementation to be done. So do check and make things to work in your way. It will be helpful.

DO check for the patch that is been installed. So in order to work or function as needed. All you need to get the change to be done by installing the latest release of the patch. This will make the bug to be released and get sorted. You may surely let the issue to be sorted and function as needed. Do work and process as essential. This will surely let you to get the implementation to be done.

It could be that the song is not been able to work well or not downloaded well. It would be better that you get the disc from the dealer or developer. The disc will have the full pack and you may get the aspects to be worked and processed as needed. This will surely let the thing to be processed. I hope you may then be able to get the change to get process as needed. It will be helpful.