Thread: "Not connected to the internet" or Port Number issue with Dragon Age Origin

"Not connected to the internet" or Port Number issue with Dragon Age Origin

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed Dragon Age Origin game to my system. The problem is that I am not able to work well or play the game as I get an error message as not able to connect to internet or pert number problem. Please help me out for getting the issue to be sorted. It would be a great help and hope to work well wit it.

Re: "Not connected to the internet" or Port Number issue with Dragon Age Origin

There is a way through which you can make the necessary change well and get sort of the thing. All you need to do is to first unblock ports 80 (TCP/UDP), 8000 (TCP), 8001 (UDP), 443 (TCP), and 18081 (TCP) in order to get connected to DLC stuff. As it is been done you can then make the application to perform well and that to without any issue or not able to connect to internet. It will be sorted. So check out.

The problem may also be with the internet or the connectivity that you are using. It could be that the IP address which you have assigned may not be coping well and hence it is necessary that you get the required ailment to be fulfilled well by sorting the issue. You need to reset the address and again fill in the parameters. This will surely help you out to make the possible change and function.

It could be that the game application is not able to support well. So in order to make the thing to work or perform it is necessary that you do check for the change that is by making reinstallation of the application and then make the possible change. As it is been done I hope you can then surely let to a particular implementation and work for the thing. So do work and process.

Try to install the game application under safe mode and then look for the change. I hope this will surely help. As safe mode do not have much of the embedded feature it is necessary that you process and check for the desired change by implementing the necessary ailment to be worked. Do work and function for the same. It will be helpful.

Check out for internet connection and make the essential change that needs to be processed. This will surely let you to get to a particular solution. So do process and make the aspects to be worked. This will surely let you to get the change that is needed. It will be helpful. So do process and make the changes that is essential. Do work and function