Thread: Best Card Games for iPhone and iPod Touch

Best Card Games for iPhone and iPod Touch

If you own and iPhone and iPod and interested in card games like Durak, Solitaire, etc.. than here is the top best card games for your iPhone and iPod Touch. Just go through this:

1. Brisca / Briscola / Briscas

Briscas is a trick-taking encounter video game for iPod Touch that is found by a admired Spanish card game called as brisca. This Italian deviation of briscola, is enjoyable by every aged persons all over the globe, with supremacy in Spain, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Italia and other countries.

The archives of Briscas, a war spanning centuries, introduces a heroic fight of faith government, mercenaries and defense forces. Blood streams keep active thousands of spirits weeping for assist. Their appeal did not go useless, for an aged mage sent eyes to prowl over these soils. You are now appointed to lead these 4 territory to success or death? Be cautious about the rage... they'll give you anguish prior to the last sigh.

In this trick-taking encounter game, wit conquer fortune. You will get pleasure for hours of enjoyable playing this wonderfully rendered addictive game. Its simple but tough to master.

Download Brisca / Briscola / Briscas

2. Durak:

Durak also known as doo-rock is one of the admired global card games that is now obtainable for your iPhone and iPod Touch. The goal of the game is to deliberately free all your cards earlier than your challengers do. The last man that holds the cards is the Durak, rest all are winners! Dural is playable with computer or against your friends as well on WiFi. Similar to other card games, luck plays a great role, other than it seize ability and plan to lead the game.
    In this game, there can be more than one winners but the Durak is only one that holds the card at last.

Download Durak

3. Fight the Landlord:

Fight the Landlord (Dou Di Zhu) is a climbing game primarily for three players, but also playable by four. In each hand one player, the "landlord", plays alone and the others form a team. The landlord's aim is to be the first to play out all his cards in valid combinations, and the team wins if any one of them manages to play all their cards before the landlord. The game is said to have originated in Hubei province but is now popular all over China, and is also extensively played on line.

This game's rule is based on the QQ online Game: Happily Fight the Landlord, which is very popular in China.

Download Fight the Landlord

4. Orions: Legend Of Wizards:

Orions: Legend of Wizards is an exceptional fantasy cards strategy game for your iPod Touch that held in the world of Orions - magical islands, balanced in the sky. Battle Orion Lords, increase your metropolis, collect cards and spells in 1 classic game that you might have never faced before ever. Rewarded as a Best Strategy Game 2007 by Pocket PC Magazine is now accessible on your iPhone and iPod touch, really enhanced parenthetically.

Assemble with Dragons, Liches, Demons, Dark Lords, Centaurs, Vampires, Dryads, Elementals, and further famous wizards and living things! The game is featured with:
    Unique gameplay - collectible trading cards game combined with exploration strategy, never before in any other game.

Great replayability, due to random world and deck generation. You can play this game for years, and still every fight will be unique. 6 Elemental schools - Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Death, Life. Each includes at least 12 cards and 15 buildings in it's own enviroment. 75 carefully crafted cards, each with unique abilities and spells. Amazing particle effects included! Greatly suitable for short game sessions, too - a typical duel lasts 5-10 minutes.

Download Orions: Legend Of Wizards

5. Sol Free Solitaire:

Sol Free is the most well-liked solitaire video game available on the App Store. Obtain six games free of charge from Solebon pro solitaire: Klondike Deal 1, Klondike Deal 3, Baker's Game, Baker's Game Easy, Demon and Spiderette. Its time for you to enjoy the game that has been enjoyed by millions globally!

Features:
    • Six6 free games
    • User friendly display
    • Limitless undo
    • Foundation autoplay
    • Figures
    • Timer
    • Scoring
    • Moves tracking
    • In-game rules
    • Tap card movement
    • No interference with iPod audio

Download Sol Free Solitaire

6. Werewolf:

Werewolf is a multiplayer game that can be played with as a minimum of 7 players at a time. Isn’t it a best game for party? Moreover, you just need this game on only one device to enjoy the party of all seven players.

Collect your friends—but not much narrowly, since Werewolves can appear pleasant in the brightness of day. If you've had fun with the Werewolf or any other alike game like Mafia, then you be supposed to ensure the additional fun you and your friends can get with this iPhone / iPod touch edition. And if had not at all played the party game, get ready for a roller coaster journey of thrill tension and intrigue.

The story of the game is like you were in the nonviolent town until you exposed proof of Werewolves. Now paranoia runs uncontrolled and everybody needs to find an important person to guilt. Throughout every "nighttime" phase of the game, players will carry out undisclosed actions. Then, throughout each "daytime" stage, they'll attempt to understand who the Werewolves are. Will they wrongly murder an guiltless resident while the Werewolves laugh to themselves? It's mob rule at its best. And whenever the sun goes down, the Werewolves will assert one more victim. Your goal is to stay breathing!

Download Werewolf

Also checkout must have iPhone 4 apps and iOS4 applications

Re: Best Card Games for iPhone and iPod Touch

Well the game list which is mentioned above is flawless but i really love to know whether the blackjack poker game will be playable on the apple iPhone that i am using.

Re: Best Card Games for iPhone and iPod Touch

Hi
    if you like Brisca (or Briscola) I am sure you will also enjoy my new FabsBriscola
    lite version
    http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/fabsb...467970045?mt=8
    pay version
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fabsb...468138347?mt=8
    I have spent some time building the computer intelligence which makes the game nicely challenging. The presence of emoticons makes the game more fun

ThumbsUp Re: Best Card Games for iPhone and iPod Touch

So here is my Games pane status on my iPhone:
    * Trism [$2.99] - A myth. I own & play it for 3 years now. Here is link - AppStore. By far, my best financial investment in years
    * Aztec Quest [$0.99] - Splendid. makes you think. AppStore
    * Babalicious [free] - Still new, but already provided me with hours of fun. I'm still amazed with how many cards based games people will continue coming up with.

Cheers.