Thread: Sniper Ghost Warrior game doesn't launch

Sniper Ghost Warrior game doesn't launch

I have upgraded my operating system from Windows Vista to Windows 7. The issue is that Sniper Ghost Warrior game doesn't launch, ever since I have switched to this particular operating system. I was able to play this game, when I was working with Windows Vista. The issue has started only after I have done the upgradation. I require all your assistance to solve this problem.

Re: Sniper Ghost Warrior game doesn't launch

Windows 7 operating system has many problems with almost all the applications, programs and games that run properly in the older versions of Windows. This may be the same reason why Sniper Ghost Warrior game doesn't launch. Inorder to keep away from such issues, it is always suggested by most of the experts that Windows 7 must never be installed or upgraded.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I am facing the same situation that Sniper Ghost Warrior game doesn't launch. Actually, when I double-click on the icon of this game, I simply get a black screen for almost 20 seconds. But, after that the game simply exits. I have searched on the web on why this problem is happening, but I am not able to understand why I am not able to get even I solution for this problem.

It seems that Sniper Ghost Warrior game doesn't launch because the game is incompatible with the Windows 7 operating system. Inorder to confirm about the situation, there is a need to run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system. It will let you know if this particular game is compatible with Windows 7 or not.

Just let me know about the output that the hardware and software evaluation tool provides.

There is a possibility that Sniper Ghost Warrior game doesn't launch because the copy of the game that you are using is corrupt. You will have to download a new copy of this game from the internet. You can exchange the game with the dealer if you have bought it. I am sure that he will provide you a new copy of this game if you can convince him about the issues that you are facing.