Thread: Does pc graphics are better than Xbox 360 version for from dust games

Does pc graphics are better than Xbox 360 version for from dust games

I am extremely interested within the PC version of From Dust, and would similar to acquainted with if somebody is acquainted with if are its graphics superior than the Xbox 360 version. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Does pc graphics are better than Xbox 360 version for from dust games

They are exactly the same. Blurred and low resolution textures. No anti-aliasing options Ant or graphics options in the case, in addition to resolution and speed. The game is also capped at 30 FPS on the PC. I would articulate almost the same as the PC version through no options on the way to improve the graphic anyway, is what it is when launching.

I still think the game looks very pleasant, however I wish there was a way to increase the graphics. However, I have played the game on top of the 360 and at the moment I have a PC, and I remember the 360 version looks much worse, through more low-resolution textures. (And that was in a setting of 1080). I thought the PC version will come through improved graphics.

All I had thought. These editors probably felt more like spending your return on investment guaranteed to put extra effort into the process of migrating beyond a direct copy to PC. If it will cost them some valuable benefits then to hell with us. In my opinion there is no difference at all. This game is a damn console port. Why no love for PC gamers? What resolution is the 360 version working though? 720 max, and many have larger monitors so it’s clearer. Plus it can get the fix from AA to AA run with it.

An elementary logic that Ubisoft would never have anything more than the PC version of the game is what you have in the console versions and nothing would change that. Their policy was never the satisfaction of its player’s base.

I think it's time for game developers to get the message that PC users are no longer in the ports of poor quality. If I were a game designer and it was my game that is ported to PC consoles? I would expect / demand that certain criteria must be met before its release. For example, additional graphics options, sound options, which complete the mouse / keyboard configuration, interface / control options. I would be very interested to hear the version 'Eric Chahi' history. Do you have control over the port? Did something to say about it?