Thread: Sniper Ghost Warrior Serial Key is invalid

Sniper Ghost Warrior Serial Key is invalid

My computer is running the Windows XP operating system with 2 GB RAM and Core2Duo processor. I have bought this new game called Sniper Ghost Warrior. I am trying to install the same in my system. The situation that I am facing is that Sniper Ghost Warrior Serial Key is invalid. I am not able to understand why this is happening. This is because I am entering the same that has been given on the pack of the game.

Re: Sniper Ghost Warrior Serial Key is invalid

It seems that you have bought a pirated game of Sniper Ghost Warrior because of which you are facing a situation that the Serial Key is invalid. Anyways, it is recommended that the pirated games must be avoided because there is a possibility that if your system is on the internet, then it can become blacklisted. So, I suggest you to get a genuine copy of this game soon.

There is a need to take this game back to the dealer from whom you have bought it and mention the issue about Sniper Ghost Warrior Serial Key is invalid to him/her. You will have to convince him about the same and thus, you will get the game exchanged for a new copy. I guess you will not have the issues with the new copy of the game.

I dont think that there is any need to worry if the Sniper Ghost Warrior Serial Key is invalid. Before using the solution of going back to the dealer as given in the above post, there is another technique that can be used. You will have to search for the particular key on the internet. According to me, you will get many alternatives for the serial key. Let me know if you cannot find the key.

takeasied Guest

sad Re: Sniper Ghost Warrior Serial Key is invalid

cant find it they say like they are saint,s and buy the game offcours they downloaded it and dont like to tel they did its no serial key like normal but a activation key i seen this onley in the last year.HELP

Quote Originally Posted by takeasied View Post
    cant find it they say like they are saint,s and buy the game offcours they downloaded it and dont like to tel they did its no serial key like normal but a activation key i seen this onley in the last year.HELP
    Can you please specify the problem that you are facing properly, as I am not able to understand what exactly are you asking? Have you got yourself this game by genuinely paying/purchasing it from the market? Or did you download it illegaly from some torrent site and then you are trying to install it on your pc, if yes then we cant help you much and you will need to buy a genuine copy from some game store, which would also come with the serial key that you need to input in order to activate the game and play it on your pc.