Thread: Sniper Ghost Warrior: Stuck in Mission 3 due to a bug

Sniper Ghost Warrior: Stuck in Mission 3 due to a bug

I am stuck in Mission 3 due to a bug in Sniper Ghost Warrior. The mission is that 2 snipers have to be killed. The bug that I found is that I am not able to find one of the snipers. Since, I cannot find the snipers, this mission cannot be completed. Because of this, I am not able to move forward in the game. So, if anyone could help how to solve this bug, then kindly provide some help as soon as possible. My computer is running the Windows Vista operating system.

Re: Sniper Ghost Warrior: Stuck in Mission 3 due to a bug

If you are stuck in Mission 3 due to a bug in Sniper Ghost Warrior, then the problem may be in the copy of the game that you are using. I have completed the mission. So, this means that this is not a genuine bug. You will have to get a new copy of this game. There is no other solution with the help of which the bug can be got rid of. If the new of the game has the same issues, then just let me know about it.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

According to me, you are not able to find where the other sniper is in Sniper Ghost Warrior. So, you may not be stuck in Mission 3 due to a bug. Just search properly if the sniper is near some corner or any other place. If you require some hints to play this particular game, then I suggest you to download an application called Cheatbook Database. I use the same to get hints for various games.

I think that you need to get a video of the mission in Sniper Ghost Warrior. Thus, you will be able to know where these snipers are actually located. You can also try searching the walkthrough for Sniper Ghost Warrior. It contains the hints as well as the videos for all the stages or missions of this game. I hope that this is the solution that you were searching for.

I hit the exact same problem, at that exact same spot. It was saying, "I see him", even though no one was there. The other guy on here was correct! You can simply go to YouTube, and just find a video of the mission, and it will show you exactly what to do!! You have to turn to your left, and he's in the window that shows a clear view through it. Not in the ones that you look in at an angle! Let me know if it was something different than that...

I think that this is not a bug, basically you have to shut off the power at that point. You can watch the Sniper: Ghost Warrior Mission 3 walkthrough mission from here. Or you can try to apply the Sniper Ghost Warrior patch that can be directly downloaded via Steam.