Thread: Sniper Ghost Warrior is unable to contact key server

Sniper Ghost Warrior is unable to contact key server

An unusual problem has struck my system, in which I am trying to play this game called Sniper Ghost Warrior. Actually, the computer is installed with the Windows 7 operating system. The situation that I am facing is that Sniper Ghost Warrior is unable to contact key server. I am not able to understand why this is happening because I have this game installed properly in my system. Also, there are no issues with the internet connection.

Re: Sniper Ghost Warrior is unable to contact key server

According to me, Sniper Ghost Warrior is unable to contact key server because this is a problem that is been faced from the end of the server. A solution that you can try out to get rid of this problem is to connect to some other server. I have faced such issues with many of the games that has multiplayer modes, that has to be played with an internet connection.

If Sniper Ghost Warrior is unable to contact key server, then there is a need to report about this particular problem to the officials of this game or the ones who are handling the server of this game. As mentioned in the above post, if the issue is from the end of the server, then the officials are the only ones who can help you to fix this situation.

On searching the internet for sometime, I found out that there are many gamers who are facing this problem about Sniper Ghost Warrior is unable to contact key server. I have seen that the comments that are given on the official site says that this particular is not available now. Anyways, you will have to wait till the problem has been solved. I guess it will be announced officially when the problem will be over.

As you are using the Windows 7 operating system, it is possible that the problem of Sniper Ghost Warrior is unable to contact key server is being caused due to the conflicts between this operating system and the game. Some of the features of this game may not be supported by Windows 7, as in your case, the game is not able to connect with the server.

I dont think that Sniper Ghost Warrior is unable to contact key server because an incompatibility problem with the Windows 7 operating system. To confirm the same, you will have to run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system.

This is a tool that will let you know if this particular game is compatible with Windows 7 or not. This tool will list this game in one of the 2 lists, that is compatibilities and incompatibilities.

I have been assured that there is no incompatibility issue between the game and the operating system because I have run the hardware and software evaluation wizard in my system. It was listed among the compatible components. There may be a problem from the servers ends because of which Sniper Ghost Warrior is unable to contact key server. Anyways, thanks for all the help.