Thread: Sniper Ghost Warrior unexpected restart while in game

Sniper Ghost Warrior unexpected restart while in game

There is an unexpected restart while in game in Sniper Ghost Warrior. I have recently installed this particular game in my system, that is installed with the Windows 7 operating system. I have played many games in this operating system, but this was the game that has this kind of error for the first time. It would be a great help if anyone could have helped me to solve this situation.

Re: Sniper Ghost Warrior unexpected restart while in game

If Sniper Ghost Warrior has the problem of the unexpected restart while in game, then it means that the game has not installed in your system properly. Thus, an installation error must have caused this situation.

There is a need to reinstall the game and make sure that no other applications and programs are running in the background, that is while the installation is going on. I hope that this eradicates your problem.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

There is a possibility that the Windows 7 operating system is incompatible with Sniper Ghost Warrior and this is resulting in the problem of an unexpected restart while in game. There is no need to worry. You may be knowing that you can run the game in the compatibility mode. You will have to use the option for troubleshoot compatibility and then, go into this mode.

The copy of Sniper Ghost Warrior that you have installed in your system may be corrupt, that is resulting in the unexpected restart while in game. You need to download a new copy of this game and after that, install the same. If you have purchased this game, then exchange it by mentioning about the problems that you are facing to the dealer. The new copy wont be having the issues.

The unexpected restart while in game in Sniper Ghost Warrior is a weird problem. You will have to run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system to check out if this game is compatible with the Windows 7 operating system or not. Thus, you will get an idea if this game has a compatibility problem with the Windows 7 operating system.

There is a possibility that the files of your game may be affected by some sort of infection. This is why you are encountering the problem of Sniper Ghost Warrior unexpected restart while in game. If this is the issue, then you have scan the entire system with a well updated antivirus. The experts recommend to use AVG because they help to get rid of trojans, worms as well as any other virus.

Ive got the same problem! This has nothing to do with the install or things like that. There most be a hotfix or something. I got Win 7 pro 64bit. I also think this is not a hardware issue cuz other games works fine.

You already got a solution?

There might be some patch for the same. This is quiet a common issue with the game. I had in my case disabled the firewall, screensaver and installed the game properly. If you are using a crack version then there is not quiet a solution available for this. Crack version does not have stable system files which fails mostly and due to which the game crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by MacIntel View Post
    There might be some patch for the same. This is quiet a common issue with the game. I had in my case disabled the firewall, screensaver and installed the game properly. If you are using a crack version then there is not quiet a solution available for this. Crack version does not have stable system files which fails mostly and due to which the game crashes.
    Yea, but i buyed it on steam But what got the firewall and screensaver to do with this??