Thread: Sims 3 Ambitions Cant quit/switch careers

Sims 3 Ambitions Cant quit/switch careers

So my Sims shifted in by means of has pizza delivery girl (or to a certain extent, she moved in by means of him). She was pretty or attractive. Anyways, she did not have a job when she shifted in, no doubt for the reason that there is no pizza delivery job for playable Sims, so I set regarding on the task to locate the most excellent job for her. Her first desire was to join the medical career, so I decided to go for that additional than later I decided to give the stylist profession a try for various reasons together for the reason that I had not yet tried it in Ambitions and for the reason that I required to do it for story reasons.

Re: Sims 3 Ambitions Cant quit/switch careers

Well, when I went to stick together the stylist profession, the dialogue came up for her to give up and join the innovative profession. Additional than when I clicked corroborate for together dialogue boxes ("do you desire to join the stylist profession" and "do you desire to quit the medical profession"), nothing occurred. I tried a numeral of dissimilar things, putting out of action certain mods, disabling the entire mods, I tried a numeral of "cheats" as a workaround: used a mod to try and switch professions, used a mod to create her a child then an mature the entire in excess of again (she became an mature by means of the medical profession), lowered her performance to the point where she got fired (she was ejected from the building additional than tranquil had her job), tried getting her a promotion to observe if it was just that level (nope, tranquil might not quit), etc.

Is this a recognized bug. For the reason that it is clearly a bug. My additional Sims have been capable to quit professions. The merely difference I be able to imagine of is that she's a "townie" (which I be familiar with do not exist to any further extent, additional than it's the easiest way to describe her), not a Sims I made or was pre-generated by means of the game. I cannot imagine there's a workaround for this; additional than I would be grateful if anybody had any ideas. Edit: Hope this is in the right discussion.

This does tent to sound similar to a glitch. As an NPC by means of a job, this Sims might cause you tribulations. I found a number of NPC's such as social worker or magician, by no means suffered from necessitates decay. The bladder, hunger, etc by no means budged. Among additional things and this was previous to Ambitions was released. One sort of run approximately would be to have comprised the Sims go to the mirror or dresser, as if you were going to alter appearance or plan outfits.

On one occasion you are in CAS, save the Sims to the bin, and then exit CAS. Eliminate the Sims, in several methods you locate desirable. Then go to alternatives, Edit Town, and generate Sims. Choose the Sims you immediately saved, make several changes you desire and then ok. At present the Sims is in the library and is able to be added to your active house. Make a note of, this Sims determine to probable not have several memory of previous game play and you determine to necessitate to rebuild the relationship. By means of anticipation, she determines to be easier to deal by means of. Do this by means of the intention of not saving the game, in case you do not like the results.

It is not a bad workaround. Be supposed to be simple with cheats/mods to get them to be a sufficient copy of the original. Superior than them glitching out. Unless somebody is able to come up by means of a superior workaround, I determine to probably do that. Resetting her did not run. As for me I am looking forward to this EP for the reason that it looks similar to it determine to be a lot of fun. House fires, bid infernos, earthquake! I am impressed and I cannot wait for sunset valley to be smashed by an earthquake. In one of the photos that Sims is blowing up a pile of garbage to locate substance for his invention and you be able to invent stuff similar to servos and time apparatus (even though the time apparatus determine to almost certainly be a rabbit hole type of thing). It is rumored that rabbit holes determine to be opened up and that's going to be overwhelming for the reason that I extreme dislike rabbit holes.

I imagine that it is nothing additional than lies and misinformation created by the Liberal-controlled media. Positively, there is no evidence to hold up or maintain the idea that it essentially exists. How be able to you love or hate something that does not yet exist, and which functionality they do not yet be familiar with for 100%. I am looking forward to this, and I do consider it determine to bring a lot to the game, additional than to love or hate, I determine to wait till I have comprised it and then be able to say for sure, as an alternative of basing my opinion on rumours. I do not be familiar with for the reason that I have not played it. As for information in sequence, I have merely seen one short trailer and an interview.