Thread: Problems with Ambitions

Problems with Ambitions

I thought they might surround up the entire our tribulations by means of Ambitions into one thread. If this is previously completed, presently lock it Anyways, first difficulty - immediately moved a Sims into my pre made household, and it would not let me change her hairstyle or plan her outfits. Is this for the reason that you have to do it at the salon. Secondly my music/sounds get stuck - i.e a car sound, presently keeps playing in excess of and over and it drives me insane, until everything seems to catch up and its ok the entire in excess of again In the investigation career, my Sims immediately sneaks approximately everywhere, even when she is not essentially running. An additional infuriating problem I need some help here.

Re: Problems with Ambitions

Might I recommend that several definite fixes they locate for these, that do not require a patch for several these bugs be updated as they the entire go along. I have had 3 so far. The first one is the kids bake stall is nowhere to be originating in purchase mode. Even checked debug mode and nothing. The alternative to do low level police run in the PI career seems to deplete the fun meter method too fast on the entire run alternatives there. Immediately originate this one a minute ago. Getting the next gem cutting alternative past the marquis cut seems to reset the entire gem cutting alternatives back to the second opal cut.

I have the similar difficulty by means of sound; I lose sound for at the same time as until the whole thing catches up additional than I had that difficulty previous to ambitions came out. Yes accurately my tribulations! In addition previous to ambitions came out RE The bake stall, are there kids in the household. I imagine I originate it in hobbies in the purchase mode, not kids, additional than thinking perhaps you are not allowed to purchase it if kids are not present.

There are a extremely easy method to fix this, if you get error code 13, 14 and 16 or one of them, go to your exe file in ambitions directory, not the launcher additional exe file, right hit it off and select properties, then in well-matched mode select "run this program in compatible mode for windows xp service pack 3" and then hit it off ok and each time you encompass to start from the exe file or do it by means of a shortcut. If this does not run you determine to have to utilize the explorer program to fix the crashes. My ambitions used to ctd without a communication for the reason that I have 8 gigs of ram, when I used CFF explorer it stopped crashing.

This creates the PI 'Low Level Police Work' such a dreadful alternative that I no longer utilize it whatsoever. Does not substance which 'tone' is selected, 3 red pips depleting = Stressed. On the subject of PI, I have comprised originate this one of the buggiest Professions so far. The majority of the 'Case = specific' 'Stakeout' alternatives are bugged. They determine to start it then rapidly stop & drop it. The normal 'Stakeouts' seem extremely well, presently 90% of the case-specific stakeouts. Plus Clients dying/moving away part technique through a case & thus the case drops as one of the participants is no longer obtainable. Plus the darn 'Sneak' everywhere bug.

I had found an additional bug most recent days by means of the sculpting career. When making things out of metal, the simply thing my sculptor might create were the metal chairs, completed approximately 30, the entire coming out the similar chair. What confirmed that something was up in addition were that some of the chairs were coming out by means of a 2 square green base as an alternative of the normal one even despite the fact that they were the identical metal chair.

I imagine I am having a difficulty comparable to yours. Each time I tell my Sims to "respond to emergency" or no matter which that involve changing outfits he immediately stands there and I cannot cancel out the action. It's getting extremely infuriating. I desire I knew how to fix it. Each time I go to load my save file it determine to start to load then crash or collide to the desktop half way from side to side. I have loaded this game up extremely well the past 2 days by means of no tribulations at the entire.