Thread: The Sims 3 Ambitions: Where to find the Deathfish

The Sims 3 Ambitions: Where to find the Deathfish

I am currently playing this popular game called The Sims 3 Ambitions. Well, I want to know where to find the Deathfish. I am in the new town called Twinbrooks and I am not able to find the same here. If anyone has played and completed the same, then it will be a great help if someone can let me know where I can get it. Thank you for any help in advance.

Re: The Sims 3 Ambitions: Where to find the Deathfish

I am not aware about The Sims 3 Ambitions because I have not played it till now. Well, I can provide you with the information that there is this particular application that can provide you with any help while playing any sort of game. It is called Cheatbook Database. This application contains the hints for moving about in various stages in different games. I hope this will help you to find the Deathfish.

reddevil6 has given you the correct information about the application that has to be kept while playing The Sims 3 Ambitions. I, myself keep the same and read all the hints that are given by the various gamers in this application.

Just make sure that you download the latest version of Cheatbook Database, so that you will get all the new hints in it. It also provides the different cheats that can be used in almost all the popular games around the world.

I am not able to understand why you are not able to find the Deathfish in The Sims 3 Ambitions. Get to the graveyard pond and you will find the Deathfish there. The Twin, death and vampire fish can also be found here. It will be better if you search for the same after midnight, so that you can find it easily. If you cannot find it in midnight too, just let me know about it.

I have found the Deathfish in the gravepond in The Sims 3 Ambitions. I searched for it after midnight and as mentioned by robodude, I was able to find it very much easily. Anyways, thanks for all your suggestions and comments on this topic. It is great to know that there are people who can help on the various stages in games too. Keep this work going on guys.