Thread: Sims 3 Ambitions Path finding Issue and bugs

Sims 3 Ambitions Path finding Issue and bugs

It similar to these customary paths they utilize continuously suddenly they scream and pout and cannot cross them to any further extent. Such as my stairs. I am able to physically force them to step close to the stairs, walk down them, and they determine to do so, additional than they sit there screaming and moaning regarding the path blocked if trying to do no matter which up or down the stairs themselves.

Re: Sims 3 Ambitions Path finding Issue and bugs

This in addition occurred by means of this additional diminutive door and stairs they utilize the entire the time, a Sims was stuck there screaming how they might not get anywhere, and the additional complained how they might not get to her, when it was a customary path I used the entire the time previous to. If someone puts a plate in the wrong spot does it cause it perhaps. I am trying to figure it out.

I was tabbed out of the game at present trying to get my Sims to run my stairs the entire in excess of again. The most recent time it occurred, I presently re-loaded a save game that was previous to the stuck tribulations. This time I had saved, and quitting and going back in, the path finding bug was saved too. Additional than I went to Build Mode, I hit Sledgehammer, deleted my stairs that they might not navigate, additional than then hit "Undo" to undo the deletion, went back in the game and they might navigate them extremely well the entire in excess of again.

The one I have comprised become aware of is that my toddlers cannot get toys out of the toy chest to play by means of. Yes this is a glitch, additional than what creates it funny is that when I get the toys out physically then hit it off on the toy chest I be able to then tell the toddler to 'Play with Toy'. I thought this was funny in view of the fact that it does not essentially mess up the game play. What regarding you. Do you encompass several funny glitches that you have become aware of in the game in view of the fact that installing the EP.

I in additional so have enormous loading issues in view of the fact that installing this darn extension I game ran completely and no tribulations additional than in view of the fact that installing my load times are so long, and the game is so choppy I be familiar with its not several mods cause I did take the entire of them out and it tranquil did nothing similar slowness and my graphic card is supported, and my system is merely 8 months previous so it has to be this patch cause I have seen additional people by means of tribulations presently similar to mine I anticipate they fix this crap soon.

The AI pathing is, as it's until the end of time been, extremely dishonest, additional than has completed for some funny moments. My Sims working along a dirt path in the desert ran into an additional explorer working the additional method. They bumped and paused, additional than another explorer ran up behind that one, and an additional behind me. When my Sims resumed its work, bumped into the additional one, as the further original explorer bumped into the one behind me. It ended up by means of regarding 10 Sims jostling approximately one an additional not capable to get past anybody on this diminutive dirt path in the middle of a wide open desert by means of plenty of room to appropriately walk approximately the sides.

They had released a patch to bring up to date the extension and fix many lag issues there's in addition numerous reports of .package files causing a assortment of lag when sims2pack files do not. If you encompass a basement, try blocking its entrance from your observation. They cause a lot of lag if you be able to perceive down the staircase from on top of ground floors. One of my Sims forever has an odd one when disarming traps, it determines to bend in excess of and as an alternative of reaching into the hole, and his arm determine to bend straight out to the front of him and wave approximately. They tranquil do the job though I am often having ghosts getting stuck outside of my houses basement or connecting floors. Fixed this by making the basement the complete size of the lot, coloring it black, and walling off the parts that were supposed to be used as the basement. It in addition extremely adequately blocks the view of lower basement levels.