Thread: The Sims 3 Ambitions: Saving doesn't work

The Sims 3 Ambitions: Saving doesn't work

I am playing this game called The Sims 3 Ambitions in my computer that is running the Windows 7 operating system. Well, the entire game is running properly with only one issue that I am facing.

The feature of saving doesn't work. So, there is no use playing this game. The only method that can be used is that I have to complete the game at one go and this is not possible. When I try to save the game, it simply hangs. I am not able to understand why this is happening.

If there is any other solution that can be used in this situation, then kindly provide the same.
    Last edited by DooM !; 03-07-2010 at 02:52 AM.

Re: The Sims 3 Ambitions: Saving doesn't work

If the saving doesn't work in The Sims 3 Ambitions, then the copy of the game may be corrupt. There is only one solution to get rid of this issue. You will have to buy a new copy of the game or download a new one. After that, try installing it. Make sure that you remove the traces of all the older copy that you were having. I hope that this will solve the problem.

An installation error must have occurred because of which the files for the saving must have not installed properly. Due to this, you are getting the problems in The Sims 3 Ambitions.

You just have to reinstall this game to fix this problem. Make sure that you do not run any other applications and programs while the installation is going on. Running such applications and programs is the reason for an installation error.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

It seems that the The Sims 3 Ambitions is incompatible with the particular version of Windows 7 that you are using. Even if the game may be running properly, some of its features may not be working. This is the same reason why the saving doesn't work. There is a possibility to use the save game option for this game with the help of the compatibility mode.

Can anyone provide the file for the saving the games in The Sims 3 Ambitions? The file of the game that I am having has become corrupt. So, I wont be able to play this game until I get the file to save it. I would be thankful to any of the members here who can provide the same. I am not able to get this particular file on the internet. If I cant get it, I will have to download a completely new game.