Thread: Blackshot suddenly crashes and computer restarts with blue screen

Blackshot suddenly crashes and computer restarts with blue screen

My system crash while playing Blackshot. I had downloaded this game and it installed properly. When I was playing I found my system hanged in between. There was nothing happening. Then suddenly the system restarts and after few minutes a blue screen appeared. Now after restarting again it is working and I had not yet played the game. I opened up the case and found that the cpu is heating up.

Re: Blackshot suddenly crashes and computer restarts with blue screen

I think you might need to replace your cpu fan. Just check the fan weather it is working or not. Usually when your system heats up then the cpu fan rotates faster to extract the heat out. If that is not going on then you might need to add up a new one. Your system does not has a good ventilation support due to which you are getting a BSOD error on your screen.

Re-install the game and then check back. See that your system has newest audio drivers. Black Shot has been a pleasant surprise for me because I'm already a fan of FPS, then it's a free game, do not forget. While the graphics are not the latest. It is a good game and I don't think this can be the cause of crash. It can be any new incompatible hardware in your system.

I had changed the chassis of my cpu fan. I got a new one which has two fans own. The one is located in front and other one is in the rear. To maintain the internal temperature around 38 ° C both fans works. The minimum size recommended for his fans is 92 mm although the ideal size is 120 mm. At this size, the airflow is more important and therefore the fan slower so less noisily. The front fan should be mounted so as to get fresh air into the chassis while the rear pushes the warm air outwards.

Enter your bios and see the temperature screen. Leave the computer work for some while. If you can see the temperature rising then you have some issue either with the heatsink or the cpu. It must not get heat. Try to change the cpu fan. Check that while only playing the game the cpu gets heat up or also in ideal mode. You might need to add up a good cpu fan.

The cheapest thing for you is change the chassis of the fan. It is also important to move the different types fan for different type of processors. Some Intel boxed processors which are integrate Intel like the SpeedStep is much more improved. For information on the same you might need to read a test on those fans. Basically it is after some particular time period you need to change the fan.

The very latest Intel Pentium D have special needs for cup cooling. For a better ventilation I will recommend you to look for liquid cooling. This is a bit costly but best option for cpu heating. You can also overclock your processor in liquid cooling. When you install the processor it is that you put some packing to the screws and fan so that you can avoid damaging the contacts.