Thread: The Sims 3 Ambitions ruined the computer

The Sims 3 Ambitions ruined the computer

The entire system was running fine with the Windows 7 operating system. All the applications and programs did not have any issues. But, ever since I have installed The Sims 3 Ambitions, it has ruined the computer. The situation is that the computer simply hangs after that. Even after I restart my system, I can only keep it idle. If I work with it for more than 10 minutes, the system hangs. I need all the help that you guys here can give to solve this situation.

Re: The Sims 3 Ambitions ruined the computer

The problem that the The Sims 3 Ambitions ruined the computer is a very weird problem that you are facing. This is because it is very unusual to know that the installation a game is causing the computer to freeze. Anyways, there is only one technique that can be used in this case. You will have to uninstall the game, restart the system and then, reinstall it. If still you are facing the same problem, get rid of it.

According to me, there is an incompatibility issue between the game and the Windows 7 operating system. This is resulting in the problem that the The Sims 3 Ambitions ruined the computer. When you restart the system, set the operating system in the compatibility mode with the help of the option for troubleshoot compatibility. I hope this is the only solution available.

I suppose that there is a need to check out whether there is really an incompatibility issue between the game and the operating system. You simply have to run the hardware and software evaluation in your system for this reason. It will list all the components installed in your system. Actually, the listing will be in the form of incompatibilities and compatibilities.

Just let me know in which list The Sims 3 is listed. I am waiting for your reply.

I hope that your computer has the required configuration to play The Sims 3. The point is not that you have the proper configuration or not. This does not matter. Your components are getting heated and this is what has ruined the computer. These components may be the graphics card or processor. You will have to call your computer engineer and let him check the system. Make sure that you change the components, if this is the problem.

There is a possibility that the copy of the game that you are having is corrupt. So, this is why The Sims 3 Ambitions ruined the computer. It is required that you must eradicate this copy immediately. Download a new copy. If you have bought this game from a dealer, then exchange the same by mentioning the problems that you are facing with it. I guess that there will be no problems with the new copy.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I have uninstalled The Sims 3 Ambitions from my system completely. Now, I am not facing any problems. So, this game had only ruined the computer. I dont think that I will be able to play this game by running Windows 7. I will have to dual boot the system by installing another operating system. I guess I will go with Windows XP for the other operating system.