Thread: Windows Vista computer plays Blackshot very laggy

Windows Vista computer plays Blackshot very laggy

I am new user to the Windows Vista operating system. Well, the Windows Vista computer plays Blackshot very laggy. This is a game that I had started in my previous operating system, that is Windows XP. Actually, I upgraded to Windows Vista soon, so started playing in this again. I had not experienced any such problems with Windows XP. I require the assistance of all the experts here to fix this issue.

Re: Windows Vista computer plays Blackshot very laggy

The problem that Windows Vista computer plays Blackshot very laggy is a very genuine situation that you are facing. I would like to tell inform you that this particular operating system hardly supports any games. The games will be either incompatible or they simply lag, as in your case. Thus, Windows Vista should never be used for playing games.

Since, Windows Vista computer plays Blackshot very laggy is a problem that the operating system is causing, I suggest you to install another operating system, that is Windows Vista in another drive in your computer. Thus, you make your computer a dual boot system. Now, you will get an option of the operating system into which you want to load into. You can startup with Windows XP to play the games or to solve any incompatibilities that are faced in Windows Vista.

The computer configuration that you may be having may not have the capacity to run the game as well as the Windows Vista operating system. This is the simple reason why Windows Vista computer plays Blackshot very laggy.

There is only one solution to this issue. You need to upgrade the various required peripherals. According to me, you must increase the RAM as well as the graphics card. These are the important components that count for playing any game.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

From your replies, it seems that Windows Vista computer plays Blackshot very laggy because there are many useless processes running in my system. Well, I am removing all these processes before the game is started. So, I am currently not facing any problems with this game. I will let you know if there will be any issues with it in the future. I hope to get such cooperation in the future.