Thread: Blackshot has stopped working in windows vista

Blackshot has stopped working in windows vista

I have been playing the Blackshot game since last two weeks it is a very wonderful game. But i am not able to play this game from last two days and hence I would like to know what's the reason i am not able to play the Blackshot. Please tell me how do we get rid of this situation. The game appears to be loading and then it remains as it is loading and nothing happens. Thanks in Advance.

Re: Blackshot has stopped working in windows vista

To answer this question i would like to know whether you are using an admin account or simply you are using a user account. It might be because you may have not have the privilege to play it more than two weeks or some what similar kind of authentication may be required. You may be using a intro version of the application.

Your system may have been infected with a virus and it is consuming all your bandwidth so i would like to tell you that the video game which you are talking is a online game which requires a very good bandwidth if you want to play the game without any sort of interruption. SO install an antivirus application and scan your system remove the viruses and then try reconnecting the game this will help you to get rid of this problem.

Thanks for the reply but i think there are no versions for these game and you can play this game absolutely free Moreover i am using the admin account. I can play the game when i boot my system with windows XP. The problem appears whenever i try to play the game using my windows Vista. Anyother ideas.

It seems as the game which you are talking about is an online game and you may have reached the level till where this game is free and now you will have to change the user type that is you will have upgrade to a much higher account which may be paid so finally this will help you to get rid of this problem.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

On WIndows Vista, XP games do not work but there are many that resemble and are consistent. But I suggest that since you recently installed Windows vista on your desktop, but the games are not over, it may be the actual problem. You should try to take it on another computer, but it complicates things quite a bit. On vista is not sure it is compatible.

Here you will have to check your network configuration. There might have been some sort of issues with the Network. It might be the case that there might be a maintenance activity which might be undergoing in your locality and hence wait for two three days and check the game should start working.