Thread: Final Fantasy XIV Benchmark

Final Fantasy XIV Benchmark

Does anyone knows something about Final Fantasy XIV Benchmark tool. I was watching a trailer of this game and in between I saw some references of this tool. This says that this tool will allows us to play the game on pc with a better quality support. Is this some kind of game patch. What it offers and what is the size of download. Will it give some additional pack for the same.

Re: Final Fantasy XIV Benchmark

It is promoted by NVIDIA. It is a benchmark based on Final Fantasy Online Square Enix XIV. It size of the download is about 180 MB and it offers you a live scene for exploiting the game engine from the viewpoint of several characters . No advanced options are available except the resolution of 720p or 1080p and the ability to run the scene repeatedly. This will not switch to full screen rendering.

It is not a emulator or dlc. It is a type of development tool which offers you some work on the game. The tool will therefore not best suited for objective performance tests, but will let you see if your machine is sufficient for this game, or act as a tech demo. You can download the same from the official site and Beware, your version of DirectX must be updated in order to run this tool.

I am using this tool to check the performance of game on various levels. It is about knowing more about the game. I had downloaded one which is offered by Square Enix. This a benchmark tool is based on Final Fantasy XIV. You can see running 3D cube and this benchmark uses scenes and characters from the game to assess the capabilities of the user to run Final Fantasy XIV.

The Final Fantasy XIV Benchmark will also shows you some of the features of the game. This can be selection of characters with no fewer than five playable races and that makes the game much more interesting. The benchmark runs in high resolution that is at 720p and 1080p if you want and offers you a 5.1 ratio. If you are a great fan of final fantasy game then try this tool out.

If you love playing MMO games then you can use this official benchmark for Final Fantasy XIV. The purpose of this thing is to just check that your PC will load their 3D engine very nicely and eventually you tell it to your friends. It improves the game performance and there is no big deal to use this. In my PC with an ATI 5870 and a 1 GB SSD hard drive I got a score of 5500 points in 1280 window.

Final Fantasy XIV - Benchmark is software which is design to calculate the ability of your PC hardware to run the game Final Fantasy XIV. This benchmark will display a scene exploiting the game engine from the viewpoint of several characters. But the same depends on the results and depending on the fluidity of the many scenes which are displayed. Final Fantasy XIV - Benchmark help you decide whether you can run the game properly with your hardware or not.