Thread: Sims 3 Ambitions: Salvaged items stuck in inventory

Sims 3 Ambitions: Salvaged items stuck in inventory

I am playing a family by means of a creator at the moment, so I am doing a lot of recovering. Whenever I recover a sculpture it gets stuck in my Sim's individual record. When I hit it off it there are not several alternatives. Is this occurring to anybody else. Does anybody have a fix. I have a small number of the world globe items stuck in their individual record. I have not located a method to get them out.

Re: Sims 3 Ambitions: Salvaged items stuck in inventory

That's one of the substance wedged in my Sim's inventory, in addition. Along by means of the Medusa something or additional. Annoying I in addition have comprise some sculptures wedged in my inventory (as opposed to the family one) – additional than I got them there by canceling my consignments at the accumulate when they were not selling or even "counting down the time". Ticks me off in view of the fact that one of them was a masterpiece and significance big bucks.

Regrettably, this accepted bug has been exasperating simmers to ad nauseum ever in view of the fact that Ambitions came out. This bug is not unambiguous to the Inventor career. Additional things similar to cars & cameras have comprise been reported stuck in the family & individual inventory as well. I got my preferred luxury car stuck in my family inventory.

At present I have a completely silly thing wedged in the family record I mined a hole at the junkyard and I was trying to attach it to the house (so I might have comprise an underground tunnel to the junkyard) - well it would not let me do no matter which to the hole. Similar to name it, go into it, and fill it up the entire I might do was salvage it. So at present I have a "hole" in my family record. And it is stuck there cannot shift it, sell it and I immediately laugh each time I observe it in there.

Have you been victorious at concerning holes yet. If you encompass, did you get the alternative to attach it at the same time as the hole is tranquil activated (ie you be able to explore it). It seems the holes run the similar method warp wells do in WA. My inventor sim has Twinbrooks looking similar to 100 micro asteroids hit it. Additional than tranquil no luck at networking several of the holes to his backyard one. He produced so many diminutive moon craters by means of that miner toy of his, that it's a wonder folks do not lose a hub cap or two driving from side to side town.

Immediately detonate them at the junkyard and get the scrap. Why are you bringing them home. You be able to salvage the substance and take them back home. On one occasion there, you place them in your yard/shop and call the repair man. He approach stands approximately for a few hours and then leave charging you 50 and replacing the entire the salvaged items by means of innovative items.

Yes I have been victorious at concerning the holes. Well I dig them and name them. Then when I get to a "hole" I have comprised the alternative of traveling to "anywhere" or to one of the named holes. Additional than these are not the holes that glow that you be able to explore, it immediately is a plain old hole (so to speak). I had by no means had that alternative previous to moreover. Additional than it was the merely alternative I got subsequent to I dug the hole at the junkyard. I might not even fill it in. So a warning, if you locate yourself standing by your hole in the junkyard and the entire it lets you do is "salvage" it do not. Or you too determine to be stuck by means of a "hole" in your family record. Of course if you are similar to me, you immediately laugh every time you observe it. So I am easily amused.