Thread: Mass Effect 2 Overlord not recognized in game

Mass Effect 2 Overlord not recognized in game

I am having the genuine copy of the Mass Effect 2 overlord game which i have purchased from the official site of the Bioware. I have installed the same into the computer of mine. But when i am trying to launch the game i am unable to find the DLC with the same. I have read that DLC exist in the Steam folder so i have checked the same did not get it. If anyone gone through the same problem then please help me.

Re: Mass Effect 2 Overlord not recognized in game

I think that you have not installed the game properly or some of then file of the installation of the game might corrupted because of which you are getting the same issue. So i will advise you to get it working by reinstalling the game which might fix the issue related to the DLC that is not recognized in the game.

As per your suggestion i have tried the same that you have asked me to do but let me tell you that it is not working for me. I have uninstalled the complete game and installed the complete game again but let me tell you that it is not working for me. So if you can then please let me know that how to get it solved .

I will advise in that case you should have to download the another DLC from the Bioware site and then run the same in the existing system to see whether this time it is detected or not. To download the DLC you have to check out the official site of the developer which is i think is Bioware. So if you can then please let me know about it.

If all the above replies are not working for you and you are still having the problem with the same then let me tell you that you should contact the Bioware who are the developer of the game and can help you with the proper solution of it. So contact them and let us know what help you got from there. Thanks.

Hi there, I am also having the same problem which you are going through and unable to get any solution for the same. My Mass Effect 2 Overlord not recognized in game as i have also reinstalled the complete game by removing the older copy of the game but nothing working for me. So help me also.

I am having the same issue with the in which i am unable to locate the DLC. I have also checked the Steam folder which is installed in the "C" drive but let me tell you that the game is not working for me. Then i have found that one of the Mob is creating problem with the installation of the DLC. I have removed the same and the issue got resolved.

i agree the second one