Thread: The Legend of Vraz - The Best PC Game Award at FICCI-BAF 2010

bhavinzatun Guest

The Legend of Vraz - The Best PC Game Award at FICCI-BAF 2010

Hi Everyone,

I am Bhavin from Zatun - an Independent Video Game Developer, India.

We have released the Windows PC version for our game “The Legend of Vraz“. And I take great pleasure to inform you one more thing that our game has won the best PC Game Award at FICCI-BAF 2010].

The Legend of Vraz is 2D action packed adventure platform game in which you control Vraz, the prince. Vraz is in love with Princess Avi and in order to marry her, has agreed to fulfill 5 tasks set by Avi’s father.

This takes Vraz on an epic quest where he must make his way through 15 exotic locations, avoid the tribal warlord Mani and battle with the evil lovelorn Vizier and his shrewd accomplices. He will also have to collect gold and keys, skillfully navigate dangerous traps, operate objects and find his way out of near impossible terrain.

If you have played the original Prince of Persia or Mario, love retro /amiga-esque graphics or ever wondered what would happen if Mario and Prince of Persia met India then Legend of Vraz is your answer.The game provides for a unique player experience with its unique style and forgiving gameplay and has already won lots of fans worldwide.

The legend of Vraz has many firsts:

The first 2D arcade game in India created with Microsoft XNA Game studio.
    One of the earliest Microsoft XNA games developed in India.
    One of the first games in India from an Independent developer.
    The first game ever made on Indian Miniature painting style.

Game Features:

Hours and hours of fun fulfilled exciting gameplay for the entire family.
    15 complete levels divided in 4 distinctive exotic worlds.
    14 unique AI based enemies; 5 Weapon Upgrades.
    Exquisite hand painted 2D Art in Indian Miniature Painting style.
    An incredible soundtrack immersing the player in the game.
    Suitable for all ages. No blood, violence or obscene language.
    Play with both mouse and keyboard or mouse only or keyboard only.

You can download the demo of our game from here: zatungames.com/legend_of_vraz_demo.php.If you require a full version for review, please let me know and I will be more than glad to provide it to you.

The game is available for $19.99/ £ 12.33 UK / €13.10 and can be bought directly through our secure online store from our official website

Re: The Legend of Vraz - The Best PC Game Award at FICCI-BAF 2010

Hello I am very much happy with this game it’s providing some great features. And I live it. Exquisite hand painted 2D Art through stunning 2D graphics not at all seen before. And the other feature is Chic and cute characters all in the company of their different personality and AI. And even I like one more feature a forgiving game play present pro a unique player occurrence at the same time as encouraging the player. Achieve 5 goals on the way to win the princesses hand at the same time as battling it out through 14 dissimilar enemies. Make use of the bow through 5 dissimilar types of arrows or jump on top of the enemies.