Thread: Least requirements for brink

Least requirements for brink

Does anyone know whatarethe system requirements to run Brink? What types of games I can play on my PC? I used to play half-life 2-episode 1 and 2 with no problems on the same system and I want to know that can I play other games new games on my PC? I have 2nd generation Intel core i5 2500s processor @2.701GHz,500 GB hard disk, 2GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT graphic card. According to my PC configuration which games can I play on my PC? Any help would be appreciating.

re: Least requirements for brink

minimum system requirements for brinkOS: Windows XP SP3, Vista or Windows 7, CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4 Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+, RAM: 2 GB, HDD: 8 GB free disk space, Graphics: 512 MB Graphics Memory, Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible, DirectX: Version 9.0c). I have Intel core 2 duo processor @2.40GHz, 1TB hard disk, 3 GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 5830. I can play every game on my PC and so you can. Try to run game on minimum settings like try to lower your resolution and keep visual settings on medium level. Turn off every possible option to run game smoothly according to your need. If game runs smooth on minimum settings then you can change some of your settings to high level and check which option is making your game slower. The highest capacity game I have is BF: BC2 (battlefield: bad company 2).

I have AMD Athlon X2 Dual core processor @ 2.70 GHz,320GB hard disk, 2GB RAM, and Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT of 512 MB graphic card and trust me I played lot of games on my system like ACB2, crysis, crysis 2, crysis warhead, Batman arkham asylm. I have one solution to run your game smoothly and that is keep your internet connection off if you are not playing online games and keep deleting web cookies from computer and also delete temporary files because almost every game provides online gaming and if your game is not licensed and If you give permission for internet connection of any game application then the official site of that game will declare it as duplicate copy and your game will not run smooth.If you want to run brink on your computer then your computer must fulfill following system requirements:CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz / Athlon 64 X2 5600+ or equivalent, RAM: 2GB RAM, GFX: NVIDIA 8800GS / ATI Radeon HD 2900 Pro or equivalent, OS: Windows XP(SP3)/Vista/Windows 7, Hard Disk: 8GB Free

brink requires following system requirement (OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista or Windows 7, CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4 Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+, RAM: 2 GB, HDD: 8 GB free disk space, Graphics: 512 MB Graphics Memory, Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible, DirectX: Version 9.0c.) I have Intel core 2 duo processor @2.40GHz, 500 GB hard disk, 2GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 5850. I bought crysis 2 two days ago and the game ran so smooth. I ran that game on high settings but I had no problem at all. You can also try to wipe your hard disk space and by defragmenting your hard drive. It will increase your hard drive performance in every possible way. Take advice from experts how to keep your computer system perfectly fine and run game on higher settings and enjoy.

Minimum System Requirements: OS: Windows XP/Vista/7, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4 Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+, Memory: 2 Gb, Hard Drive: 8 Gb free, Video Memory: 512 Mb, Video Card: nVidia GeForce 8800 / ATI Radeon HD 2900, Sound Card: DirectX Compatible, DirectX: 9.0c, Keyboard,mouse.I would suggest you to keep your antivirus update to fight with new antivirus. Virus affected system also makes game to run slower. I have the latest system configuration. Download best computer development software’s from internet but install only those software’s which you can use on daily bases Otherwise unwanted programs consumed so much memory that slows your PC. Darksiders requires heavy graphic capacity it might run slow on my computer.