Thread: Mass Effect 2 Overlord DLC Installation Issue

Mass Effect 2 Overlord DLC Installation Issue

I am having an issue with the installation of the Mass Effect 2 overlord installation. When i am trying to install the game and run the ME2_Overlord.exe then it display a message box regarding the Verifying Installer and then goes to 100 percent but after that nothing happens. I am unable ti resolve the same so asking you to resolve the issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Mass Effect 2 Overlord DLC Installation Issue

First let me know which operating system you are trying to run the game on so that i can find the exact solution for your problem. If you are running the game in the Windows 7 then let me tell you that this normal behavior which is showing non compatibility with game of yours. So check whether the game is compatible with the Windows 7 or not.

I think that the file which you have downloaded is having the corrupt download which is causing the error regarding the same. So i will advise you to download the good copy if the game from the internet and then run it on your card which might be helpful for running the game with the proper installation of the same.

I am not using the Windows 7 i am running the game on the Windows Vista. So i think there is no compatibility issue. Another thing is that i have downloaded another file of the game which you have asked me to so ask me to do and installing the same. But again getting the same error with the same. Help me more regarding the same.

In that case i think that there might be issue with the Graphic driver which is not showing functionality with the Mass Effect 2 Overlord DLC installation. I will advise you to update the graphic driver of the game and see whether it is working for your issue or not. You can install the latest graphic driver by updating the same from the Device manager.

I am having the same problem in installing the game which gives the verifying installer message and after then nothing happens. I have just right click on the game run the same in administrator, it took almost 10 minutes and the installation of the game started. So if you can then please do the same.

Hey there, I have gone through all the replies and worked on every individual but nothing was working for me except one. I have tried the game .exe file to run as administrator and it is really started working with the issue of mine. So many thanks to you for helping me out with this issue which i was going through.