Thread: Problem with Mass Effect 2 Overlord

Problem with Mass Effect 2 Overlord

I am having an issue which is regarding the use of the Mass Effect 2 that crashes every time when i am trying to land on the planet. I am able to get onto the planet but when it comes to landing on the it start crashing. So if any one had gone through the same problem then please let me know how to get rid of the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Problem with Mass Effect 2 Overlord

I think that there might be issue with the Graphic Card. First let me know that what system you are running and the Mass Effect 2 Overlord is compatible with the system you are running. If your system is not having the compatibility with the game of yours then you might be having this kind of problem. So check for the system compatibility.

As per your problem it seems that the video driver of your is not functioning with the game that is why when high graphic is required you are getting the game crash as your video card is not supporting the same. So 9it is better to update the driver of the video card with the latest version of the video driver.

As per your problem it seems that the game is having some file missing or having the corrupt installation which need to fix.So i will advise you to first uninstall the game from the computer of yours and then install the game again with the clean installation. And launch the game to see whether you are getting the crash or not.

I think if the problem is not getting solved with the available option then i think that you should have to contact the Bioware which can help you better then anything else. As Bioware is the manufacturer of the game and having enough knowledge about the game. So asking anything to them is the best you can do with your issue.

I think that you might be getting the issue with the while you are having then Legion in your squad which requires lost of CPU usage for the same to perform. And in your case you might be getting the same problem. So it is better to restart the computer and kill all useless process from task manager and then start the game.

I am not aware of the issue but i think that you can get it working with the help of the below given link which is having the same description as you are looking for. So just go through the below given link and get rid of the issue which you are getting. I hope this will work with the same.
    Mass Effect 2: Overlord Crash at Prometheus Station