Thread: Mass Effect 2 Overlord DLC for free

Mass Effect 2 Overlord DLC for free

I am having the Mass Effect 2 collector's edition game on the computer of mine. I have gone through the detail of the same and come to know that the game has discussed that DLC will be free in the Future. So all i wanted to know is it possible that the Bioware is releasing the free DLC or not. So please let me know about it.

Re: Mass Effect 2 Overlord DLC for free

First let me know where did you get the information regarding the Bioware is offering the free DLC. As i have checked regarding the same on the official site also but did not get any information regarding the same. So i think that it is all the rumor and nothing else as there is no proof of the same. So please let me know what else can you do.

I have got this information regarding the free of DLC on the official site which have discussed about then Cerberus Network would be free and some DLC. If i am not wring then this means that the DLC will be free for the same. So if you can then let me know about the it more clearly so that i can understand the same.

As it is clearly stated that the Cerberus Network would be free and some DLC that means it would be free with Cerberus Network and not then complete DLC will be free. There is no way by which you can get the free DLC for your game. If you wanted to play the game then you have to buy the DLC. So buy and enjoy.

OK thanks for then info that you have given me regarding the Mass Effect 2 Overlord DLC for free. I have gone through all the replies of you and finally come to know about the fact behind the same. But wanted to know one more thing hope you will help me with this also. I wanted to know where can i buy the DLC for my use.

You can get the DLC for your gaming experience on the official site of the Bioware which you wanted to buy. If you wanted to buy the same then you have to go through the below given link which is having the download for the DLC by paying some charges. Hope you will like it.
    Bioware DLC