Thread: Blackshot for mac

Blackshot for mac

I want to play Blackshot. I want to know about this game. The one thing which I want to tell here is that I am using a Mac system here. I want to know that whether this will work on Mac or not. My friends are playing this game. I had seen this game but that does not look so good. The game is really very classic. What are the other mmorpg game which are best for mac. Thanks.

Re: Blackshot for mac

It works you just need to go on the official site and downlaod the installer. You might to look for mac installer. I am not entirely sure but I had seen lots of people playing this game. So you can just take a chance. Go to the official and then check there. Basically it is right that this game is very classic and really not playing worth. You can search for more games there are lots of available.

Have you tried World War Online. The main server of game is been updated and now the game works very well. It is best game recommended for mac users. I had played this game and after a huge battle between German and Allied tank I am now in the city. The city was close to being locked and you can see there large building has been captured by enemy infantry.

I am fan of World of War online game. The best thing about the game is that you can play in online with a very big places. There are some bugs but you can find regular updates to fix them out. WW2OL is a simulated game which offers you fight on air, land and naval. WW2OL is both tactical and strategic. Tactically, dozens of players face each other on both sides for control of a city, airport or bridge.

Yes I will also recommend you to play Battle Field game. It covers the East of England, the northern half of France, the Benelux countries and the fringe of West Germany. The aim is to recreate the Battle of France, that is to say the terrible battles of May-June 1940 that led to the defeat of the allied armies and the capitulation of France. Depending on whether one chooses to play the German side or on the Allied side.

Battlefield is quiet recommended. I am not sure that Blackshot whether it works on mac or not. I am not sure about the same. But the game is really buggy. I have windows and I had not got a chance to even finish up the game. In world war online the front is the contact line between the towns controlled by the axis and towns controlled by the allies. As time passes, this line evolves with clashes between the players. To get a city in his camp, he must capture some buildings reported in the game by a flag.

Blackshot provides you very less option while in World War online you can use tank, plane, boat, gun, and trucks. All the characters and their vehicles are almost identical, so no leveling. From where can occasionally play and be competitive without sacrificing his social life. The camps are not clones and three countries have very different units in different gameplay.