Thread: Mass Effect 2 Configuration tool crashes while starting up

Mass Effect 2 Configuration tool crashes while starting up

I am having an issue that i need to solve with the help of yours. Actually i am running the Mass Effect 2 Configuration tool which crashes continuously every time when i run it. I have also clicked the configuration file in Binaries but it is still showing me the same crashing. I need to run the configuration tools to manage the Graphic. So if possible then please let me know how to to get rid of this issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Mass Effect 2 Configuration tool crashes while starting up

First thing that i wanted to advise you is to check whether you have everything working fine in your operating system. If the Windows XP is functioning properly or not. I think you should have to check that all the driver of the operating system is installed properly. Again install the game in your computer.

I think that there might be issue with the Graphic Card driver of your device which is not supporting the Graphic that you are trying to use with the Mass Effect 2. Actually first you have to checked whether you are having the compatibility between Graphic Card and the Mass Effect 2. So first make sure and then you can go with the same.

I am having the same problem regarding the use of the Mass Effect 2 Configuration tool which is crashing every time when i am trying to access the same. I have searched and come to know that the Graphic driver os not supporting the game. So i have updated to the latest version of the graphic card driver. And the issue got resolved.

If the problem is not yet resolve with any of the above replies then i will ask you to contact the Bioware as they are the manufacturer of the game and having the knowledge about the error which you are getting. So contact them and discuss the problem of yours and see whether you are getting proper response for same or not.

I am having the same problem with the patch of the game which is creating issue with the device of mine. I have updated the patch and serial key with the new one and it is getting working for me without having any issue of the same. So if you wanted to get it work then you should also update the patch and see whether it is working or not.