Thread: Overlord achievements aren't registering properly

Overlord achievements aren't registering properly

Subsequent to completing the Overlord DLC pack and seeing together accomplishments pop up, I went back to the dashboard and become aware of that they have comprise not added to my gamerscore. The real icons for them demonstrate up as completed additional than the points are not adding up. It's demonstrating that I have 1030/1030 and 52/52 as an alternative of 1055/1055 and 54/54. They merely seem to demonstrate up when I compare scores by means of a friend. It comes into view to be the similar predicament that happened by means of the release day DLC for Dragon Age. Subsequent to completing them the entire in excess of again they are at present showing up correctly.

Re: Overlord achievements aren't registering properly

I recently posted the exact thing on an additional thread. I am assuming they posted at the similar time. Yes, similar here. I immediately got the Data Hound accomplishment. I observe it additional than my gamerscore is the identical, and I am tranquil sitting at 1030/1030 for the total gamerscore for the game. It be supposed to be 1040/1055 additional than it is not. Optimistically a patch is able to fix that. I would hate to be familiar with we would not ever get the achievements.

Yes the similar thing for me. I got it and save previous to I started the data hound thing additional than I do not be familiar to if that determine to fix it once they get the achieve bug fixed. Not going to come to an end this dlc for the moment. I do not understand why this even occurs to any further extent. For DLC, the accomplishments are supposed to forever be uploaded in advance. Yes this identical thing occurred to me, which is kind a annoying. Otherwise I extremely appreciated the DLC.

On xbox.xom it at present says 52/54 so I guess it's fixed at present, I am presently hoping recovering my gamertag determine to not undo the entire the progress I made by means of additional games for substance stored in my profile. I have comprised the similar difficulty. What's strange is that the accomplishment are nowhere posted, and the Mass Effect website even states the DLC as 'coming soon' perhaps the carelessness is suitable to E3, additional than then the entire in excess of again why rush the upload of the DLC when the achievements are not running similar to they be supposed to.

I basically cannot consider how inept BioWare is at developing and releasing DLC. Approximately each solitary piece of DLC they have released has had several sort of glitch associated to it. Dragon Age had the similar accurate problem by means of accomplishment and it took them 4 MONTHS to resolve that one. You would imagine they would have learned supposition not.

This would be Microsoft's faulting for not bringing up to date the xbox.com servers by means of the innovative accomplishment. At present that xbox.com is going to bring up to date, the accomplishment determine to unlock and stay unlocked. If you had earned the accomplishment previous to the site updated, you determine to necessitate playing from side to side the mission the entire in excess of again to unlock them. In point of fact, they would not unlock if you previously have them in your profile, so they would not upload to xbox.com. You would have to recover your gamertag if you previously have moreover of the accomplishment.

If you had earned the accomplishment previous to the site updated, you determine to necessitate recovering your gamertag (eliminating them from your profile in the procedure) and play from side to side the mission the entire in excess of again to unlock them. I guess Microsoft is too full of activity promoting their dense thing right at present that they forgot to update the accomplishment in time. I am going to recover my gamertag and try the entire in excess of again.